Re: My Next Concert (s)

Kenny wrote:

I see you are still putting the miles in Pat.

Next Monday I am travelling to London to see Greta Van Fleet then Joe at Hampton Court.

Not that many miles Kenny, just can't sit home and listen to cd's....BTW, I forgot to put Danielle Nicole in there on June 24th at Biscuits and Blues...These new studies claiming longer life if you attend live music are spurring me into challenging Methuselah's longevity....lol..

Re: My Next Concert (s)

Samatha fish free show tonight south park Pittsburgh pa.......:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Re: My Next Concert (s)

June 19th - The Church @ Newcastle; O2 Academy.

Not the most frequent visitors to these shores, so ending a 20 year wait.......

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

Re: My Next Concert (s)

Had they been announced around the same time, the choice for this coming week-end would have been a difficult one.

One the one hand, in the Dales town of Stanhope, there's the inaugural Northern Kin Festival on the 22nd & 23rd; Wilko Johnson, Lindisfarne, Nine Below Zero, Martin Barre & more.....

However, I've gone for:-
22nd June - Rebecca Downes + Felix Rabin @ Darlington Forum

23rd June - Durham Blues Festival (Rainton Meadows): Climax Blues Band; Chantel McGregor; Laurence Jones; Groundhogs; Kris Barras; Stevie Nimmo & Felix Rabin

Win/Win either way.....

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

Re: My Next Concert (s)

A run up to Gateshead Sage this coming week-end for their SummerTyne Americana Festival; most definitely the Sunday to catch a near full set from Curse of Lono.

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

Re: My Next Concert (s)

Great times ahead!

-  Oct, 03: Joe Bonamassa @ SAP Arena, Mannheim (15)
-  Oct, 05: Ryan Mc Garvey @ Scheuer, Idstein
-  Oct, 25: Glenn Hughes @ Musiktheater Rex, Bensheim
-  Oct, 29: Ian Parker @ Muddy`s Club, Weinheim
-  Nov, 19: Aynsley Lister @ Muddy`s Club, Weinheim
-  Nov, 27: Aynsley Lister @ 7er Club, Mannheim
-  Dec, 16: Jimmy Barnes @ Musiktheater Rex, Bensheim
-  2019: May,18: Joe Bonamassa @ Porsche Arena, Stuttgart (16)


Woohoo!!!

Anna Laura

1,987

Re: My Next Concert (s)

Mammoth Bluesapalooza for 4 days and a week in the high Sierras with trout fishing tossed in.
Headliners include  Keb Mo and Taj Mahal, Eric Gayles, ZZ Ward and a whole lot more with free beers and a massive showing of microbrewers Saturday.
Praying for the smoke and haze to thin that’s blowing in from the terrible wildfires, the better half is asthmatic and we’ll be packing facemasks just in case.
http://mammothbluesbrewsfest.com/lineup-video/
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Re: My Next Concert (s)

annaforjoe wrote:

Great times ahead!

-  Oct, 03: Joe Bonamassa @ SAP Arena, Mannheim (15)
-  Oct, 05: Ryan Mc Garvey @ Scheuer, Idstein
-  Oct, 25: Glenn Hughes @ Musiktheater Rex, Bensheim
-  Oct, 29: Ian Parker @ Muddy`s Club, Weinheim
-  Nov, 19: Aynsley Lister @ Muddy`s Club, Weinheim
-  Nov, 27: Aynsley Lister @ 7er Club, Mannheim
-  Dec, 16: Jimmy Barnes @ Musiktheater Rex, Bensheim
-  2019: May,18: Joe Bonamassa @ Porsche Arena, Stuttgart (16)


Woohoo!!!

Anna Laura

I forgot counting the Joe Bonamassa's 40th birthday gig @ the Festspielhaus in Baden Baden (2017, May 08) which we attended after RAH III. Now we are looking forward to gig number 16 + 17.

Anna Laura

Re: My Next Concert (s)

RickB wrote:

Mammoth Bluesapalooza for 4 days and a week in the high Sierras with trout fishing tossed in.
Headliners include  Keb Mo and Taj Mahal, Eric Gayles, ZZ Ward and a whole lot more with free beers and a massive showing of microbrewers Saturday.
Praying for the smoke and haze to thin that’s blowing in from the terrible wildfires, the better half is asthmatic and we’ll be packing facemasks just in case.
http://mammothbluesbrewsfest.com/lineup-video/
Rick

Don't miss Danielle Nicole Band....I think you'll like them...Brandon Miller is damn good lead player and Danielle has as good a blues voice as you'll ever hear....let me know what you think of them.....

1,990

Re: My Next Concert (s)

pat6put6man wrote:
RickB wrote:

Mammoth Bluesapalooza for 4 days and a week in the high Sierras with trout fishing tossed in.
Headliners include  Keb Mo and Taj Mahal, Eric Gayles, ZZ Ward and a whole lot more with free beers and a massive showing of microbrewers Saturday.
Praying for the smoke and haze to thin that’s blowing in from the terrible wildfires, the better half is asthmatic and we’ll be packing facemasks just in case.
http://mammothbluesbrewsfest.com/lineup-video/
Rick

Don't miss Danielle Nicole Band....I think you'll like them...Brandon Miller is damn good lead player and Danielle has as good a blues voice as you'll ever hear....let me know what you think of them.....

I won’t miss any if I can help it, but this year it’s a 2 stage gig which will have some choices to be made. We have a 4 day vip pass and a studio condo for a week,  so we will get them all. Thanks for the heads-up. A bit concerned about the smoke from the fires. We stocked up on masks.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

1,991

Re: My Next Concert (s)

annaforjoe wrote:

Great times ahead!

-  Oct, 03: Joe Bonamassa @ SAP Arena, Mannheim (15)
-  Oct, 05: Ryan Mc Garvey @ Scheuer, Idstein
-  Oct, 25: Glenn Hughes @ Musiktheater Rex, Bensheim
-  Oct, 29: Ian Parker @ Muddy`s Club, Weinheim
-  Nov, 19: Aynsley Lister @ Muddy`s Club, Weinheim
-  Nov, 27: Aynsley Lister @ 7er Club, Mannheim
-  Dec, 16: Jimmy Barnes @ Musiktheater Rex, Bensheim
-  2019: May,18: Joe Bonamassa @ Porsche Arena, Stuttgart (16)


Woohoo!!!

Anna Laura

Thats some list Anna. If you haven't seen Jimmy Barnes before you are in for a special show - his voice is still amazing after all these years.

1,992 (edited by BarbieD 2018-08-10 01:30:27)

Re: My Next Concert (s)

The Devon Allman Project with Duane Betts tonight in St. Charles, IL. Saw them last month at Summerfest and loved it so we're seeing the full show this time. And even though we met them at Summerfest, my silly friend got us meet and greet passes. big_smile

Edit: Holy smokes! What a great night of music and fun!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

1,993

Re: My Next Concert (s)

Just got back from seeing Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Beth Hart at the Hard Rock in Orlando and all I can say is, wow, Beth Hart is simply incredible live.  This was my first time seeing her and she did not disappoint.  KWS was good, too, though he's not my favorite.  I enjoyed his set, definitely, but Beth Hart blew me away..  As a package tour it was great, definitely worth seeing.

Thinking about Generate Ax in December (Vai, Yngwie, Nuno Bettencourt, Zack Wydle, Tosin Abasi).  I skipped the last one... just too many notes for me to handle the other year, although I love Vai.  This year I think I'll do it.

Re: My Next Concert (s)

Buck & Evans @ Newcastle; Cluny2 - 24th August

Stoney Broke @ Darlington; Quaker House - 26th August

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

Re: My Next Concert (s)

Ry Cooder at the Paramount in Denver tomorrow night!  That's a great place to see a show, the acoustics are excellent.  That's actually where I saw my first Bonamassa show, on a ticket sent to me by a friend because I had turned her on to the phenomena that is Joe Bonamassa.

Re: My Next Concert (s)

15th Sept; Sari Schorr @ Mickleton "Live", Co. Durham

1st chance seeing Sari with her re-built Engine Room........

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

Re: My Next Concert (s)

I don't get out much these days, mainly because it's hard to find a decent act around here in Bham AL. On the radar though is Eric Johnson 10/9 at Workplay here in town, and then Eric Gales at the Thirsty Turtle in Millbrook AL on Dec 14. Really looking forward to this one after seeing Lance Lopez there previously ......... real cozy little bar with better than average sound for a strip shopping center

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

1,998 (edited by BansheeUK 2018-09-19 02:13:25)

Re: My Next Concert (s)

Rick Wakeman - Piano Odyssey Tour - Durham Gala Theatre - 20th Sept.

Looking forward to an evening of - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4PxjNE7zv4 and the like.

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........