Topic: Pain And Sorrow @ Tangiers on YouTube

Just uped a vid of Pain And Sorrow @ Tangier, Akron, onto YouTube.
In 2 parts.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoJyg9HcaZW

Re: Pain And Sorrow @ Tangiers on YouTube

Yeah, the link says the video is not available...

Music is good for the Soul...

3 (edited by Lee 2007-04-16 10:05:05)

Try this link. It's a two part video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q … rch=Search

BTW, thanks for the upload Bob.

Lee wrote:

Try this link. It's a two part video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q … rch=Search

BTW, thanks for the upload Bob.

Oh yeah, that works great.  That song sure does bring back some good memories of seeing P&S performed live... wow

Music is good for the Soul...

First time I saw Joe ( november 2004 in Duiven Holland) he played it too. Must have been the same tour, it  was the song I liked and still like most. I just love the sound!!

Unfortunately he never played it in the next shows I've seen. (7 shows) .I feel very much pain and sorrow about that!!!

Thanks for this item, indeed brings back memories.

Andre Wittebroek.

Wow.

Just wow.

I'm just saying.

David A. wrote:

Yeah, the link says the video is not available...

Kinda strange, it seems likes its taking 3-4 days for each of my uploads onto YouTube to become availiable for for others to watch.

Bob

hi bob thanks for shering thats the stuff i serch for
i have heard no coment about what he`s  is playing ......its unbelivebel  ......i have seen and hear it only on you tube but its ...........unbelivebel.....:)
i think it was the mouth of the day he was very easy playing sutch a feeling i think he was in space this moments .....dont know but in this concerts where i was he cud not do this, little voice feelings
thats results of a konzert were he can not find the people who realy wants to hear what he plays they are only in the scene and shout jooo.....jjjooooeee.....like this and at both concerts he must say the people ....like......shhhhhh.......andre wittebök
you remember this i think ....
hope see you all at next gigs in germany
bye all
Geko

Yes Geko I remember.  At a quiet part of the song people were so blown away by his playing that they made a lot of noise but Joe wanted them to be quiet and listen to the soft 'intens playing and the people did.

Geko next time Joe's playing in Germany we will have contact to meet eachother with Michael, Annelies, Marianne, Jane, Rocket, Lee, Bob, Matt, Chris, Jess, Morrowbj, 2 Frogs, the Dude, belexes, Kate & Jim etc!!!!!

Jane you have contact with Joe, wouldn't it be a fantastic idea to let Joe play a show for his fans, so we all would meet somewhere in Europe of course!!
It's really beautiful here, I'm sure it could be arranged in the Bluesgarage in Hannover. What does everybody think of this idea, could be next year during a tour overhere!!

Maybe something for a new item For general tpoics, don't know how to start, not so good with computers.

Andre Wittebroek.

10 (edited by David 2007-04-16 16:40:46)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this song is a classic like Voodoo Child. Those sounds in the beginning are so eerie - chilling. This guy is definitely one of the best if not the best guitarist ever. Woohoo!

Thanks Bob. Great video.

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

That is just Frickin' Awesome ...... Truly Great Video Bob and David you're right chillin' atmosphere to that sound Joe is Squeezing out of that Guitar

joe believe in your ability & gifted talent  that you have and you can be one of the Greatest Entertainers in Music  in The 21st Century , You have The voice , The Stage Presence and The Guitar at Your Mercy where you can take this Journey to , Your Destiny is your Hands ........ And we're all backing you all the Way ..... wink 

....................... michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Andre its the best idea you have ......only we need henry and his famely ....
dont know if he like `s it
mabye we must take some money for all the gig but its no problem we have to arange then we know the costs .......we lay together the money to pay joe.....let`s publish this meeting and mabye we have luck
hope to meet you all so nice tis forum....
greetings by Geko

incredible....thanks a lot...brings back fond memories of the 1 time I got to experience this song live!
wonder if it will ever make it back to the setlist....
kv

Hey Europe! Let us know when the fan party is scheduled! Based on the beer postings you have the right brands for your forum friends. It may take Jane and me a while to paddle over so give us extra time!! Joe isn't the only one that enjoyed his tour in Europe. We all had a great time because of your posts!!! Thanks again! Keep posting! Cathy Joesting Schaaf Siler...German enough?..Lutz, Foutz...all my family!!!!

Loved the video!! Classic song!!

Sounds there's an 'Fanclub' meeting coming along!!!!
We have to start planning the' Bona-euro/u.s tourism!!!
When, how !?!?!

It's my 6 and 8-year old sons favorite song....although they just call it "number 11" 'cause that's where it is on my mix cd. I had to make each a copy which they sometimes do "dueling stereos" with upstairs.

both of my sons say Hip Hop sucks!.....I'm sooooo proud!!!!

"why isn't the number "11" pronounced "onety one"???....S. Wright.

Thanks so much, Bob!  I was at the show and this video brings back so many awesome memories of what will always be THE Bonamassa band that I know, still listen to and will always love.  I consider myself very fortunate that I saw them so many times and experienced Pain & Sorrow live on multiple occasions.  Even if he starts playing it again, it will never be the same.  You are so lucky to have a DVD of that show.  The entire night was amazing.  I bookmarked it so I can listen and watch whenever the mood strikes.  Thanks again for uploading it, Bob :-)  You made an "old" fan very happy!  Have a good weekend :-)

Gidge