Re: Which venue hasn't Joe played that you would like to see him play?

Australia would be nice.

Cat

"I'm going to cast a spell on you and all your children will be born completely naked" ~ Jimi Hendrix

Re: Which venue hasn't Joe played that you would like to see him play?

Jane H. wrote:
joebeacon wrote:

why would you want joe to go mainstream for. that would suck . corporation bs . people who aren't into the music at the shows all they would want to hear is the radio play mainstream song it would over all suck . look at any band that was mainstream take clapton for a example listen to the people that go to his shows all they want to hear is the mainstream stuff and the real fans want to hear him jam and play the stuff you don't hear on the radio . that would be the death of joe if he went mainstream . let him build a fan base the way he is it might take a little bit more time to play madison square garden but he will get there and when he does it will be filled with fans that will just want to hear him play . another example the grateful dead no mainstream but they can sell out any place they wanted to play took them some time to get there but in the end it was worth not selling out to the mainstream america ....joe

I know what you mean joebeacon but at the same time I like to think with the same sort of patience Joe could change what mainstream means and make everyone else follow the lead instead of having to conform to what is today's staus quo.

I could not agree more! I seen and heard hunreds of musicians, Joe got it all packaged up.