Topic: Missing post #'s

Just curious why the number of posts that each person has is no longer visible.  I've just noticed it today and I'm anxiously waiting to break 100!

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

Re: Missing post #'s

morrowbj wrote:

Just curious why the number of posts that each person has is no longer visible.  I've just noticed it today and I'm anxiously waiting to break 100!

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

Not sure what's going on.  Most of the other forums always has the numbers of posts that you have made.  Maybe it is just a temporary thing...

Music is good for the Soul...

At least you still have your BONAMETAL, Jane!

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Thanks for the tip Jane. I was wondering how to e-mail personally, but it's all right there when you click on the name. What would we do w/o you Bonametal??????????????????

Think Green,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

ohiodawg13 wrote:

Thanks for the tip Jane. I was wondering how to e-mail personally, but it's all right there when you click on the name. What would we do w/o you Bonametal??????????????????

It would be Bonaboring!

morrowbj wrote:

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

The user's location is also no longer showing.  You can click on the name to find out, but I always thought it was nice to know where a person was from when they are posting.  That's just my opinion.  I can live with it.  Just wondering why that was removed too.

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Very true about the location being missing too.  Hope the powers that be can figure out what's going on.

Please report any error to webmaster@jbonamassa.com

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

David A. wrote:
ohiodawg13 wrote:

It would be Bonaboring!

there would be a huge bonavoid in the forum for sure

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Their backkkkkkkkk...

Yeah!   And look.  I forgot that the date we registered was there too. 

Thank you powers that be. smile

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"