Topic: Reno/Sparks Still Pending

As of Mon. 4/9 the show in Sparks is still pending according to the ticket people at the Nugget. You can reserve a room individually, but the show/room packages won't be available till the show is locked in and tix go on sale.  Hope this is a done deal real soon.

Think Green,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Re: Reno/Sparks Still Pending

Thanks for the update, just got in the door. I have been hounding the nugget since your last post and e-mail. I printed out the seating layout, never been there. If your familiar with the nugget I trust you for a recommendation on the best seats.

Left side of stage as close as you can get!!!! Where else????

Stalking the Nugget,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

We're getting closer, the show is on the Tickets.com page now, but the Nugget says the tix are still being held up for some reason.

Hangin' Tough,

J Dawg

No longer pending. Not sure when they will be available through Tickets.com, but I bought my at the concierges desk this afternoon.
Mike

Michael D wrote:

No longer pending. Not sure when they will be available through Tickets.com, but I bought my at the concierges desk this afternoon.
Mike

Where are your seats? I'm at table 31, JDAWG is next to us at table 21. What a smokin deal for the show ( 25 bones!)  Just saw E.C. at Arco Arena, cost us $125.00 each for lousy seats at THE WORST VENUE in the entire world. We dont call it ECHO ARENA for nothing. Since I'm venting, 10 bucks to park and 9 for a beer! Hooked up Joe's name with a couple of Allman Bros. fans though.

Hope to meet you
                        Shredit

My bad, your at table 43. I Got bad habits that need broken

Shredit wrote:

[
Where are your seats? I'm at table 31, JDAWG is next to us at table 21. What a smokin deal for the show ( 25 bones!)  Just saw E.C. at Arco Arena, cost us $125.00 each for lousy seats at THE WORST VENUE in the entire world. We dont call it ECHO ARENA for nothing. Since I'm venting, 10 bucks to park and 9 for a beer! Hooked up Joe's name with a couple of Allman Bros. fans though.

Hope to meet you
                        Shredit

Right up in the front row I see. You' re going to get a kink in your neck.  :>)  The Celebrity Showroom is nice, not to big but it would be better with less tables. It get a little crowded. But all the seating is good as far as seeing goes.

We went over the hill to see Eric. We were in section 101 about halfway up. There were some jackasses who paid $125. to socialize and text message on their phones. I guess I am old, I thought people went to concerts to listen and appreciate the music. (Off my soapbox now)

Mike

Well no longer pending as Michael and Shredit know the tix became available Wed. around noon. Michael since you've been to the nugget my only question is how high is the stage off the seating area? Being in the front row I hope it's reasonably low to see everything. See everybody there.

Think Green,

J Dawg

ohiodawg13 wrote:

Well no longer pending as Michael and Shredit know the tix became available Wed. around noon. Michael since you've been to the nugget my only question is how high is the stage off the seating area? Being in the front row I hope it's reasonably low to see everything. See everybody there.

Think Green,

J Dawg

In the front row as I remember, most people's eye level is just above the stage. That's why I jokingly said I hope you don't get a kink in your neck. And that is why I got seats a little farther back.

You shouldn't have a problem seeing the whole stage area. There aren't any bad seats, some are just better.

Mike

Thanks for the heads up. See ya there.

J Dawg