1 (edited by cathysiler 2007-04-09 10:40:36)

Topic: Need Joe material for festival

Please!! I'm going to the Tampa Bay Blues Fest and will be there the weekend before Joe's B-day. I would love to have something like the postcard on the opening page of the fan site to pass out on that day. Is this possible? I don't think you want me making my own crayola version!!  I am willing to pay to have something printed as a b-day gift.  Let me know...

Re: Need Joe material for festival

Jane, I tried to link but my "dsl" is medium speed (I'm at the end of the accepted distance range?". I want something current, maybe with list of cd/dvds and tour info as well as website. Would also like it to include Joe's involvement with the blues foundation/blues in the schools and accolades. I do think the postcard format is effective. Thanks so much, I can always count on you....Cathy

OK! No ideas. Here's my request made simple. I would like SOMETHING with Joe's name and web address. There. That's not so hard. I just feel that it should come from "the powers that be" and not something each of us make ourselves. Sadly, Joe's name isn't easy to remember. For me it was too close to Jon Bonham!. So, as I said , give me what is approved and I'll take it from there. Please remember that festival season is off and running. I have a group of 20 somethings, family and friends, all converted to Joe lovers, going to one this w/e. Could have made alot of contacts. I would take this instead of a shirt. Thanks...Cathy

cathy- I got your e-mail, but you didn't include your mailing address.  I replied to you, but I'm not sure you got it.  E-mail me your address if you are still interested. 

cathysiler wrote:

OK! No ideas. Here's my request made simple. I would like SOMETHING with Joe's name and web address. There. That's not so hard. I just feel that it should come from "the powers that be" and not something each of us make ourselves. Sadly, Joe's name isn't easy to remember. For me it was too close to Jon Bonham!. So, as I said , give me what is approved and I'll take it from there. Please remember that festival season is off and running. I have a group of 20 somethings, family and friends, all converted to Joe lovers, going to one this w/e. Could have made alot of contacts. I would take this instead of a shirt. Thanks...Cathy

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Thanks Angela. I e-mailed my info..Tampa Bay is soon. Hope I have my shirt! Cards will be nice!.....Cathy