Topic: Life is real good to me!

Hope I dont bore you guys with this, but your all I got to talk to right now. A friend of mine dropped by today with some cool news. He starts the conversation by saying " were going to the Sacramento River Cats game soon" I say we are? " thats right me you and eight other people" (Sacramento is the AAA farm team for the Oakland athletics). "you might want to tell some people that your pitching that night". I LOL and said " you must have fell and bumped your head". He says he went to a charity auction and got the tix with a few perks to boot. Some one from our group gets to throw out the first pitch. He wants me to do it! Other than being Joe Bonamassa, I would put being a professional baseball player at the top of my list. Anyways I feel like a little kid today, and I'm loving it.

Peace Shredit

Re: Life is real good to me!

Congratulations! You better get practising!

-Jess
Check out my band Beth and The Black Cat Bones http://www.myspace.com/bethandtheblackcatbones
Also my own page for my guitar playing http://www.myspace.com/jesszub

Great News Shredit , ... Thats what we wanna here , here in this Off Topic Column , Peoples day to day life experiences that make them chuckle (as long as there not too personal , Ed Don't Go THERE ! )
Did you pitch 'em Hard & Straight  lol

FIELD OF DREAMS

..........................Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

For the opening pitch Shredit scorches a strike

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Well, its been over 2 months since I posted this topic. My buddy called me yesterday, I'm throwing out the first pitch this Thurs. I'll be doing the 7th inning stretch also, going around the field in the golf cart firing t-shirts and hot dogs from an air cannon into the stands. My friend wants me to do an interview of some type with a p.r. guy, not to sure what this is. I'll be on the big screen with 10,000 plus checking shred out. Looks like I only got one clean shirt left to wear, its my Bonamassa street team, guess that will be o.k. (LOL). If the video turns out ok, maybe I'll let you folks see it, that is if your interested.

Shred

P.S.....My friends have been egging me on, I've always been able to throw a baseball through a brick wall. They want me to unload a bullet to the catcher, I'm telling them I'll get booed out of the ballpark, believe me, they dont care! (LOL)

Hey Shred, hitting the big time!  That sounds like a lot fun, first pitch, going around in a golf cart blasting t-shirts away in front of 10,000 screaming fans.  Have fun!

Music is good for the Soul...

Shred!! I am so excited for you! We all know how much baseball means to you ! Better keep your arm limber, they shot you if you break down..no..wait..that's horse racing..anyway..You'll have your MoJoe shirt on for protection! Can't wait to here about it!!! Cathy

Congrats Shred!! Have fun and it's a great idea to wear your Joe shirt, spreading the word.  Is the game going to be on TV or anything? ESPN??

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

dude, you have to rip one into the catcher . also no sex the night before the game that makes you legs weak and i would hate for your legs to give out when your infront of all those people . wear the joe shirt thats a great idea and you should see if they could hook you up with a theme song when you are walking out to the mound . so lets give him some ideas for a theme song from joe  i'm going with cradle rock .................joe

Thanks everyone, yes I'm excited, I've been around the game forever, played with former major leagers around the bay area. I'm as comfortable on a baseball diamond, as sleeping in my own bed. I really hope to be interviewed, I'm not real shy in my own element. I'm going to try and send everything to my buddies off that golf cart (LOL). No the game wont be on ESPN, but sometimes it is on locally. Sex the night before...hmmm...It would be cool if they zoom in on my shirt, it the least I can do. The program director at the radio station never got back to me, said he was going to play Joes music on the radio, I think he yanked my chain. Thats allright I'll meet him one day, believe me I'll bring that up to him! So anyways thats my contribution to help spread the word.

"now throwing out the first pitch....Shredit???... guess he only has one name"

Shred

WOW Dave, Thats cool as the other side of the pillow. Always loved that saying. We want a full report Friday.   Loving the Tesla.

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

Shred,

Is that Yankee hat going with ya on the mound?  Remember, we need our catcher for the rest of the game so don't be too hard on him.  See if you can hit the upper deck with those hotdogs.  They don't get to many chances up there. 

Have a fantastic time smile

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

Shred,
I'm jealous! Take it easy on that catcher....nothing over 95 or so.
We'd all love to see the clip if it comes out ok. Great choice wearing the street team shirt.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Shred,

Make sure someone gets some good photos and make sure to post them here! 

Have fun!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Shred, 
     TODAY IS YOUR DAY smile ...are they gonna' have the gun on you so they can clock that FIREBALL  coming across home plate????  What fun and you get to shoot the cannon,too!  I think the Shred is going to have the time of his life!!!!!!!  Tell Deb to get that camera rollin' and we'll all be in the stands in spirit rooting you on...WOW!!!!
                                                              pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Shred, have a major blast today and soak up being in the spotlight at the game.  We want the complete run down on how the day went. 

Barbara

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Shred, 
     TODAY IS YOUR DAY smile ...are they gonna' have the gun on you so they can clock that FIREBALL  coming across home plate????  What fun and you get to shoot the cannon,too!  I think the Shred is going to have the time of his life!!!!!!!  Tell Deb to get that camera rollin' and we'll all be in the stands in spirit rooting you on...WOW!!!!
                                                              pattyluvsjoe

Patty, you just passed the 600 homers plateau, congrats to you. I hope you get that package I sent soon, I mailed it a week ago ( damn post office )

Shred

Shredit wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Shred, 
                                                              pattyluvsjoe

Patty, you just passed the 600 homers plateau, congrats to you. I hope you get that package I sent soon, I mailed it a week ago ( damn post office )

Shred

Shred,
    My package got laid aside at home (ggggrrrrr) and I didn't see it......I found it and I absolutely, positively LOVE IT!!!!!!!!  Can't wait to check the tunes out, too.  Can't wait to wear the shirt and the autograph.....Shred, Paul Rodgers, Mrs. Paul Rodgers you are all "da Bomb"  your kindness is so sweet!!!!!!  smile smile smile smile smile  Patty

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184