Topic: Joe playing at Dallas Guitar Show

Got my tickets, just have no idea what day he's playing.  Going to be a great 2 days of music tho.  Going with Kevin and Janis, as usual.  Hope to see some there, oh yeah, it's April 21-22 with a jam concert on the 20th also.

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

Re: Joe playing at Dallas Guitar Show

Rediman:
Hey we go to that show every year, but when we heard that Joe was playing it, it got really exciting. Your're from DFW area, do you know Rob Hunt (Rob Hunt Band).  He's also playing the show, but also has a gig set up somewhere for Fri. night. We're  bringing a great drummer and bass player from STL with us who has not seen Joe before, so they are looking forward to seeing him play.  It should all be a great weekend of music. We're all staying at the Reniassance Hotel. If you are looking for a good Friday night gig with Rob Hunt, here's a contact number for us (314) 283-0187. meantime, if you find out the schedules, please leave us a message.  We would like to know when Joe is playing too so we don't miss that. 

Jim & Kathy

I believe Joe will making an appearance at the Guitar Show as a Gibson endorsee. The band will not be with him. Jim Suhler will be out of town Joe played with Jim a couple of years ago. I'm sure Joe will play in some of the all star jams. It is still worth a trip down.

Wow, thanks Jim and Kathy, I didn't know that the band wasn't playing, but we go every year also, it's always a great time.  The schedule hasn't been posted yet, as soon as they do, I'll let you know.  Thanks Jim M (buddy) for the extra info.

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

That's cool. Then I guess we'll all be gettin an all star tone lesson, courtesy Mr. Les Paul.  Maybe if Joe is dragging more than one guitar with him, he can put a big ole whooping on us with Mr. Gillotti.  Off with our heads.

Hey Rediman:

Wish I could be there with yall.
Two years back it was a hoot!

Joe and Jimmy Suhler jammin was amazing. Meeting Gary Hoey & Alison, Rick Derringer and the Band, Lance Lopez, Doyle Brahmhall and more was a real treat.

Have a great time, and tell J & K a big Portland HI from RR! They tend to get thirsty walkin around the Hall, so be sure and keep them hydrated.

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread

RR:  Or, er um, Dehydrated.    Heard of that rumor circulating that Joe & Eric are doin an all star jam.  Oh man, maybe we'll go tomorrow and camp out for front row.  Never could understand how department stores could get people to camp out for certain merchandise.  Gotta pee waaay to often,  particularly with our bodies being 95% fluid & foam. heeehee - roll over & tickle me Elmo. didn't camp out for one, but would camp out for a wicked Joe Jam session.    And, last night, Jim & I got into a discussion over which guitar(s) Joe will use in Dallas.  We have a $10 bet on this. (big gamblers)

Jim & kat