Topic: Off Topic Forum

04/04/07

This category was started as a request from several fans that will allow you to talk about anything on your mind. It doesn't necessarily have to be JB related; it might be "off topic".........

No politics or religion please (or anything else where passions might run deep and start an argument)!

Please remember that this is an all ages forum -  offensive content of any kind, commercial solicitations, etc. will not be allowed.

Please enjoy!

We're glad you are here.

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Re: Off Topic Forum

It's about time. Only kidding. Now, how bout a show trading section?

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

Allright!! Good idea!! We needed something new and this will be a great boost!
Allright, Ill start an off topic. Whats everyone drinking now? As of now, Im drinking water. The weekend will bring some ice cold Labatts Blue. smile

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

Did anyone catch the Sponge Bob show today??

Im getting ready to tune to South Park!! 10 more minutes.

smile

Rob

funny

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Do you know where I can get tab for Squidward's clarinet pieces?

zosozep7 wrote:

smile

Rob

"why isn't the number "11" pronounced "onety one"???....S. Wright.

Hey Rob,
I'm not drinking anything right now, but I had a cold Miller a few hours ago, does that count?

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

I sat my daughters down and had a serious talk with them tonight.
I believe I made it very clear that under no circumstances are they to snort me after   
I die. I know Keith Richards said his dad wouldn't have minded, but I figure some things need to be cleared up ahead of time.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

How many beers was it Bill?

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Bill, thats hillarious!!!! I read that article about Keith Richards! Too funny!

A cold Miller does count!

Guitargator, need to get that guitar tab for Squidwards clarinet myself. LOL!

Rob

Bill S wrote:

I sat my daughters down and had a serious talk with them tonight.
I believe I made it very clear that under no circumstances are they to snort me after   
I die. I know Keith Richards said his dad wouldn't have minded, but I figure some things need to be cleared up ahead of time.

Was that not the strangest thing you've ever heard??  Even for Keith Richards?    There's just something so ....I can't even think of the right word to fit here...because "wrong" doesn't even begin to cover it...about doing that.

Great musicians have a language & vocabulary that transcends the usual barriers & touches us on a more primitive , basic & yet complex level....

...I'll always have London in my heart, and in my soul...

http://rawstory.com/news/dpa/Rolling_St … 42007.html

Yikes!! yikes

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Hey Jane,
That site, http://www.bonamassalive.com/ must be new. Is that a reincarnation of the trading site that Bill T. started about a year ago, but never got rolling? I think it was called BonamassaForums or someting like that.
I'm definitely into collecting/trading/sharing Joe's live shows and it looks like Bill put a lot of effort into that site so I say we use that site.

Dear Zo.....That episode of South Park trumps the Evolution episode. As a Wiccan, I braced myself for a thrashing...but that was hilarious!!!!!I Howled!!!! Thanks, Cathy

Cathy, the first show at 9:30 was hillarious! Butters thought them girls were witches, wicans. Then to incorporate the Pet Cemetary into the story had me rolling!! I howled when they all said "What is that thing?" or "how does it know the future?"

Rob

whose stoked for new HBO series???  The sopranos are wrapping up and new season of entourage!  YEA
Peace
Conner

Fender '62 reissue Stratocaster, 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio(Stock), Marshall JCM900 100W Head, Original 1972 Carvin 4/12 Cabinet,Ibanez Ts9 Reissue, Keeley Compressor, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox Wah

cj,I'll be there! Entourage is fun......zos....DRAT! I missed that one!

Guitgator wrote:

Do you know where I can get tab for Squidward's clarinet pieces?

zosozep7 wrote:

smile

Rob

I believe the tab is with sponge bobs ukeliele tab not sure if I spelled that right

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky