1 (edited by cathysiler 2007-04-03 21:24:50)

Topic: jbonamassa.com

I want to say Bravo Stu and Randy and any one else responsible for that site. I think I am showing signs of A.D.D., but I get mezmorized by the 3D cover page. Then I se "Request Joe on the Radio" at the top. And there is a full page of station e-mails. (Seems ya could 'a told me). Anyway, feel I under use that site and will try to visit more often. Now I must start e-mailing my Bona-B-Day requests.........................Cathy            I AM APPARENTLY MORE CHALLENGED  than I thought!! I am referring to Bonamassabluesrock.com. Remember, be nice to old people!!!!!

2 (edited by Stu Craig 2007-04-06 08:35:57)

Re: jbonamassa.com

Thanks for the kind words Cathy. The Fan Website was something we started out of need at the time. Back then, Joe's Official Website was rarely updated - including the tour schedule. There were very few photographs available as well. We also needed a platform from which to establish some sort of grass-roots promotional effort on Joe's behalf, as the perception (at the time) was that little was being done to promote Joe and his music. We enjoyed some early success in getting Joe's next record (Blues Deluxe) distributed to numerous radio stations across the country. From there Management acknowledged our efforts and supported our existance as Joe's "Street Team."

The Fan Website has not been updated for some time. Nick, Joe's Webmaster here is doing such a good job keeping the Tour Schedule up to date that there is no longer a need for us to maintain one on the Fan Website as well. Additionally, the tremendous photo gallery on Joe's Official Website is now far superior to anything we've done on the Fan Website. With this, in combination with the passing of the Street Team torch to Melissa and Randy (and the upcoming Street Team website) the Fan Website will have completed it's temporary mission - and I suspect it will eventually be phased out.

Re: jbonamassa.com

More kudos for the front page to this site. I often come into the forum directly and miss it. Makes me feel like this site is a well tended garden. Thanks.....ps. if you end the other site, please bring some 3-D here, "it's trippy man".