Topic: 2 Chicago Theater Tickets

A friend of mine has two tickets for the Chicago Theater show on October 27th.
Main Floor, Row C, seats 101 & 103. They are right next to each other, since the Chicago theater has odd numbered seats on one side of the theater and even numbered seats on the other.
$75 each, which includes some of the Ticketmaster charges. These will be available until Tuesday. If not sold by then, he is giving them to someone he works with.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail and I will pass your information along to him.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

2 (edited by Moniyae 2011-10-30 03:58:27)

Re: 2 Chicago Theater Tickets

Bill S wrote:

A friend of mine has two tickets for the Chicago Theater show on October 27th.
Main Floor, Row C, seats 101 & 103. They are right next to each other, since the Chicago theater has odd numbered seats on one side of the theater and even numbered seats on the other.
$75 each, which includes some of the Ticketmaster charges. These will be available until Tuesday. If not sold by then, he is giving them to someone he works with.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail and I will pass your information along to him.

I want to know that for which show these tickets are available and from where can we get them...!
whirlpool dishwasher parts

Moniyae

Re: 2 Chicago Theater Tickets

First of all, there is only one show in Chicago...clearly stated here as October 27th.
Unfortunately, as stated in my original post, the tickets were only available until yesterday.
Sorry, you're a day late.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"