Re: New set list...Songs that have been rehearsed

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

The Show is 20 songs...   About 2 hours and 10 mins...  give or take..  Thats all I will say..  Plus we have many multi-night stands in places, guest, and 13 weeks to fill..  So I get to them all eventually...
Joe B

wow execellent looking forward to the Boston show. I am not sure if you ever played the Wang Center Joe but it is an amazing venue you will love it.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Mountain Time and Songs of yesterday-my 2 favorites-thanks!  Can't wait!  Front row in Philly!

cindyron wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

The Show is 20 songs...   About 2 hours and 10 mins...  give or take..  Thats all I will say..  Plus we have many multi-night stands in places, guest, and 13 weeks to fill..  So I get to them all eventually...
Joe B

wow execellent looking forward to the Boston show. I am not sure if you ever played the Wang Center Joe but it is an amazing venue you will love it.
Cheers Ron

Can I play Beevis and Butthead for a minute?You said Wang huuuhuuuhhhuuuu

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

40 (edited by susan 2011-10-01 05:57:25)

The River.  Yay!!!  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile 
I had already resigned myself to the fact I would never hear that song live again.  You have made a lot of people really happy with this choice.  Thanks for bringing it back.

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

gary wrote:
cindyron wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Joe B

Cheers Ron

Can I play Beevis and Butthead for a minute?You said Wang huuuhuuuhhhuuuu

oh yeah...Wang Theater

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Fall just became even sweeter with the anticipation of a new Joe lineup!  Woo Hoo!  Happy to see some different songs, especially The River, which is always in my top 5 Joe songs.  Of course I've never heard a Joe Bonamassa song I didn't like, especially LIVE!   smile

Lucky lucky Amsterdam peeps, you get to kick it all off!  big_smile

Sandy

I know a place ....

Thank you Joe for posting this set list and for being so fan friendly. YOU SIMPLY ARE THE BEST!

I'm so frickin' excited about Oct. 27 I can hardly stand it! My second Joe show, first meet and greet, and I get to hand out fliers before the show, too. BRING IT ON!!!  big_smile

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

BarbieD wrote:

Thank you Joe for posting this set list and for being so fan friendly. YOU SIMPLY ARE THE BEST!

I'm so frickin' excited about Oct. 27 I can hardly stand it! My second Joe show, first meet and greet, and I get to hand out fliers before the show, too. BRING IT ON!!!  big_smile

Hey Barbie I'm going to be at that show too.what's the 411 on the flyers?

Your rock candy baby

gary wrote:
BarbieD wrote:

Hi Gary, I have no specific info on the fliers yet. I was told to get back in touch with Alexis two weeks before the show. I can let you know then or you can contact him at alexis@jr-adventures.com.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Blue and Evil, and The River!!!   Purrfect!! big_smile  tongue

BarbieD wrote:
gary wrote:
BarbieD wrote:

Hi Gary, I have no specific info on the fliers yet. I was told to get back in touch with Alexis two weeks before the show. I can let you know then or you can contact him at alexis@jr-adventures.com.

Thanks Barbie.

Your rock candy baby

This setlist is KILLER, exceeded all expectations, can't wait for Baltimore, Phili and Richmond  big_smile

Atlanta, Austin, Topeka, oh my...

Midnite Blues is the one I noticed as the standout on this set....Great to see him do a Gary Moore associated tune...SWEET!

Murfdog

Very cool - I like seeing a couple BCC songs in the list (particularly since those two are among my favorites).

I remember Clapton taking on 'Someday after a while' on his 90's blues album.  This should be interesting.  smile

Thanks for the set list Joe, building the anticipation for the fall tour and your Albany stop !! Glad to see The River back in !

Jane H. wrote:

All the best on opening night and every other gig Joe!
see you on National Metal Day!!!!!!!

I think this tour is gonna be Joe's best with Carmine and Rick, plus Tal is gonna bring some powerhouse momentum
Just 13 dates in Europe within 18 days,   with 3 in Holland and then Belguim, Luxembourg, and 2 in Germany
then over for 6 in The UK ending on 22nd October in Hammersmith, a quick hop back over pond to USA starting on October 25th in Minneapolis and packing in 33 dates right across America until 17th December in Vancouver Canada, that's 33 shows in 52 days in The US........ and totalling 46 shows in 71 days on this 2011 Winter Dust Bowl Tour

And a National Metal Day ... is there an echo in here  big_smile

........... Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg