Topic: Joe I have a question about your 1@3???

I just got a 1@3 and was wondering how you have yours setup.  Seem like you can only switch between amps on A B or C channel but can't combine amps.  How are you running 2 amps at once with yours?

Re: Joe I have a question about your 1@3???

Hello Stratone and welcome aboard! Joe is in Europe or overseas right now and I dont believe he reads the baord too much. When he was in the States a few months ago, Joe was on the board on a regular basis. Can anyone else confirm this. Im not sure if he has his computer there or not.

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

Hey Strat....If you go to general posts under "day of mourning for Bogie" it will be clear that some one is reading this forum. But based on the schedule and the shows that are being reviewed by our friends in Europe, I'm thinking free time is precious for them. I also bet that one of the many brainy players on this forum will know.  Welcone!  Cathy

4 (edited by Rick 2007-03-25 22:36:21)

Strattone wrote:

I just got a 1@3 and was wondering how you have yours setup.  Seem like you can only switch between amps on A B or C channel but can't combine amps.  How are you running 2 amps at once with yours?

Hi Strattone, Joe has one amp "always on", the 1@3 switches the "additional" amp

Think it's the Silver Jubilee that is "aways" on, so the 1@3 would be
1) Jubilee and Super Lead
2) Jubilee and Fuchs
3) Jubilee and Two Rock

something like that

P.S. if you buy his "Signature Sounds" DVD
there is a whole explanation of this, how the cabinets are hooked up, and a whole bunch more

zosozep7 wrote:

Hello Stratone and welcome aboard! Joe is in Europe or overseas right now and I dont believe he reads the baord too much. When he was in the States a few months ago, Joe was on the board on a regular basis. Can anyone else confirm this. Im not sure if he has his computer there or not.

Rob

He has access to a computer and has been on the Forum from time to time he just hasn't posted. With the 6 to 7 hour time difference he checks in in the morning central time. I'm sure he will post a wrap up of the European tour. From what Michael has posted and from what I have heard it is going very well.