Topic: Big Bona-B-Day May 8th

With Joe's big 30 coming up soon, though it would be a good idea to push for radio play on that day. Now would be the time for everyone to gather station info. It's important to sign on to the Street Team. Can't imagine letting the day slip by. Further ideas will have to come from the" Powers That Be" and obviously couldn't be posted would have to be e-mailed!!!!     I remember my 30th, started on a Sat :camp-out, hay-truck stage, bands and jams all night!!!! Pit beef and Beer...It's good to live in the boonies!!!

Re: Big Bona-B-Day May 8th

Jane, it was great to see you too and your Rory Gallager shirt. I don't get that station. But I was thinking if we pick the right song we have a chance of getting some play from "rock" stations too. So I wonder if we get 1 chance what song do you or any body else think would work. Remeber, it can't be one of the longer songs. It's got to be radio friendly.

cathysiler wrote:

Jane, it was great to see you too and your Rory Gallager shirt. I don't get that station. But I was thinking if we pick the right song we have a chance of getting some play from "rock" stations too. So I wonder if we get 1 chance what song do you or any body else think would work. Remeber, it can't be one of the longer songs. It's got to be radio friendly.

I would say, "Your Funeral and My Trial." It's about 3 minutes long.

YEAH!!! Either that, I Don't Believe, or maybe even Woke Up Dreaming.

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.