Re: Hey Guys, It's Brett

Has Joe thought of perhaps writing an autobiography? I would imagine a lot of the questions here could be answered in a tell all tome. I mean, jeez, if Tommy Lee can put a book out, I'm sure there are enough fans to make this a worthwhile endeavor for Joe.

P.S. We need pics too.

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

Lee wrote:

Has Joe and/or his management explored the possibillity of getting more involved in the ticketing process for his shows? There have been many of us frustrated by tickets offered for recent shows even during pre-sales let alone when they go on sale to the general public. It seems that too many of the most desired seats are getting into the hands of the resellers. Thanks!

Pre sale I ended up with row z for Minneapolis and that was the best I got right after it opened.

Hey Rocket,

I'm happy to provide you with laughter, the feeling is mutual, you make me laugh all the time. big_smile  lol There is a method to my 'marketing' madness... And Pete...Keep the horse head, I'll take the cannolis. hmm  This is business, the Len question is personal.  tongue

The first time I saw Joe perform in 2004, Marlon Brando had just died, Joe played the Godfather theme. It was such a nice surprise and tribute, I remember Carl from Maryland explaining to me all the techy stuff of how Joe made his guitar sound like a violin. (volume swells...)

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

sniff wrote:
Lee wrote:

Has Joe and/or his management explored the possibillity of getting more involved in the ticketing process for his shows? There have been many of us frustrated by tickets offered for recent shows even during pre-sales let alone when they go on sale to the general public. It seems that too many of the most desired seats are getting into the hands of the resellers. Thanks!

Pre sale I ended up with row z for Minneapolis and that was the best I got right after it opened.

I concur. Getting tix for Oakland was a real debacle.

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

guido wrote:

Has Joe thought of perhaps writing an autobiography? I would imagine a lot of the questions here could be answered in a tell all tome. I mean, jeez, if Tommy Lee can put a book out, I'm sure there are enough fans to make this a worthwhile endeavor for Joe.

P.S. We need pics too.

More suited to Further On Up The Road..........don't you think?
Career in full swing, seems pointless to me at least!  neutral
...just me and my little old opinions....

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

hey brett, hello Joe, hello jb fans...I'm brand new on this forum and from france...I'm gonna see Joe in Luxemburg in october. Do you already know the setlist for the fall tour ?
Is a DVD shooting planned ?
Keep on rockin' guys !

berns wrote:

hey brett, hello Joe, hello jb fans...I'm brand new on this forum and from france...I'm gonna see Joe in Luxemburg in october. Do you already know the setlist for the fall tour ?
Keep on rockin' guys !

berns, Bonjour et bienvenue. New Autumn Tour Setlist ?: Not as yet, but i'm looking forward to the changes.

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Hey Brett would like to see copies of cd's or downloading from the site of Joe's shows much like is done by Gov't Mule. Allman Brothers and Widespread Panic. The copies I have from their shows mean alot even though they are raw and not tweaked in a studio. I would think there would be quite an interest in this. Also any instructional videos like was mentioned previously about Robben Ford's site.

Thanks
Tim

Hi Brett & JB Fans!
Could you ask Joe if he has considered doing an all acoustic video or show with meanings or stories behind the songs ? Like Storytellers or Behind the Music. Does Joe play any other instruments? I tried to search this on Youtube and didn't find anything. Comment : I really like the quality of the t-shirts. It makes a big difference when they're soft, Thanks
           Long time JB Fan,
           Jeanie

Bonabuddy

Tim S wrote:

Hey Brett would like to see copies of cd's or downloading from the site of Joe's shows much like is done by Gov't Mule. Allman Brothers and Widespread Panic. The copies I have from their shows mean alot even though they are raw and not tweaked in a studio. I would think there would be quite an interest in this. Also any instructional videos like was mentioned previously about Robben Ford's site.

Thanks
Tim

+10 on having the ability to pay for and download recordings of Joe's shows.

Gnee wrote:

Hi Brett & JB Fans!
Could you ask Joe if he has considered doing an all acoustic video or show with meanings or stories behind the songs ? Like Storytellers or Behind the Music. Does Joe play any other instruments? I tried to search this on Youtube and didn't find anything. Comment : I really like the quality of the t-shirts. It makes a big difference when they're soft, Thanks
           Long time JB Fan,
           Jeanie

Hey- Glad you dig the shirts... I can say acoustic is coming.. just get ready

Jam On,
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

Tim S wrote:

Thanks
Tim

Hey Tim- We are working on a lot and that is an idea that we are trying our best to stream line!

Thanks,
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

Brack wrote:
berns wrote:

Keep on rockin' guys !

berns, Bonjour et bienvenue. New Autumn Tour Setlist ?: Not as yet, but i'm looking forward to the changes.

Hey- Joe is putting together the best tour show yet.. get ready, its gonna rock!

JAM ON! - Brett

Any chance of a nice Fleece coat/jacket being added to the store? Can't wait to see Joe in November in Baltimore.... Going to be awesome....

Bowhuntxx78 wrote:

Any chance of a nice Fleece coat/jacket being added to the store? Can't wait to see Joe in November in Baltimore.... Going to be awesome....

Hi Bowhuntxx78, and welcome! Fleece coat ? The must have item in the 70's - 40+ years on, i don't see them anymore. One reason maybe, anyone who owned one will tell you there's a downside.... when they get wet, they start to smell,friends will start to avoid you, but dogs on the other hand, will start to follow you around!  LOL  smile

I don't know about the fashion trends over the pond, but here in London.... i'm guessing, the appeal of putting the fur & skin of a dead sheep on your back, are distant.
And for that reason..... I"M OUT!

We Are The Champ20ns

Its_Brett wrote:
Gnee wrote:

Hi Brett & JB Fans!
           Long time JB Fan,
           Jeanie

Jam On,
Brett

That acoustic idea is great.  Looking forward to it.  Would be cool if when something like this comes out that forum members could be emailed or such so we dont miss out.  As much as I would love to peruse the forum daily it just doesnt work out that way.

tjhempel wrote:
Its_Brett wrote:
Gnee wrote:

Hi Brett & JB Fans!
           Long time JB Fan,
           Jeanie

Jam On,
Brett

That acoustic idea is great.  Looking forward to it.  Would be cool if when something like this comes out that forum members could be emailed or such so we dont miss out.  As much as I would love to peruse the forum daily it just doesnt work out that way.

Thanks Brett for that acoustic nugget of information.
@ tjhempel, No worries, Joe's marketing boys & girls are a well oiled machine!  smile

We Are The Champ20ns

tjhempel wrote:
Its_Brett wrote:
Gnee wrote:

Hi Brett & JB Fans!
           Long time JB Fan,
           Jeanie

Jam On,
Brett

Hey- Yea there is a lot in store for 2012!!

JAM ON! - Brett