Re: Hey Guys, It's Brett

Now we are double-teaming you Brett.........typing the same time DamZet was   lol

pattyluvsjoe   smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

as a guitar player i'd love to see little things like how he holds his pick, exercises he did to help his picking, run throughs of his favourite licks etc...basically video lessons in detail!

...ill lay 5$-£'s Brett is on Valium by the end of the month!?  lol ....good on ya bud!...i'll keep my request to myself seeing as you have enough on your desk already!  wink

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

We are set to play Poland net year. We are finishing the contracts soon.

pattyluvsjoe wrote:
Its_Brett wrote:
DamZet wrote:

I don't know if i's a fight topic but I've got a little question...

Why isn't Joe playing any date in Poland this year? I've been to 2 last gig's here and it was great. Me and my friends 'd like to see him again..

Hey - Joe is playing 12/14    PORTLAND,OR    ARLENE SCHNITZER - check it out: http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/

Hi Brett, I believe  DamZet was asking about Poland, not Portland.  wink
                                                           p.l.j.

"Music Washes Away From The Soul, The Dust Of Everyday Life"

Its_Brett wrote:
DamZet wrote:

I don't know if i's a fight topic but I've got a little question...

Why isn't Joe playing any date in Poland this year? I've been to 2 last gig's here and it was great. Me and my friends 'd like to see him again..

Hey - Joe is playing 12/14    PORTLAND,OR    ARLENE SCHNITZER - check it out: http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/

LOL ! Sorry Brett, but your answer made me laugh this morning  smile
Now at least, DamZet got the answer he was looking for from Warren (roadshow101)

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

roadshow101 wrote:

Just as I've thought big_smile

Jlowther wrote:

as a guitar player i'd love to see little things like how he holds his pick, exercises he did to help his picking, run throughs of his favourite licks etc...basically video lessons in detail!

Hey - I'll put that on the list for stuff to talk to him about for the next "On The Road with Joe"

JAM ON! - Brett

DamZet wrote:
roadshow101 wrote:

Just as I've thought big_smile

Hey- My bad with messing up poland with portland.. Glad Warren answered he knows more about that then I do.. I'm slammed with the tour marketing, online store, tv commercials and other duties..

But happy you all are asking questions.

JAM ON! - Brett

I've got an idea of a bonus feature in Joe's next dvd. I'd love to see a rig rundown from this particular gig and would be great if Joe'd show all of the settings and tell us which song is played on which amp smile

guido wrote:

Ok... I gotta question. I'm an estate manager for a private family up here in No. Cal and since Joe is getting more popular and well known, he's going to need someone like me to look after all the things he won't have the time for. So my question is...do you think he'd hire me? Just a thought.

I'll field this one......no!  yikes
tongue

Rock ON & Keep the Uh, ...Faith?  hmm  cool
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Rocket wrote:
guido wrote:

Ok... I gotta question. I'm an estate manager for a private family up here in No. Cal and since Joe is getting more popular and well known, he's going to need someone like me to look after all the things he won't have the time for. So my question is...do you think he'd hire me? Just a thought.

tongue

Rocket

Thanks Rocket. I kinda thought Brett was a little wishy-washy with the answer he gave. Glad to have that cleared up.

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

guido wrote:
Rocket wrote:
guido wrote:

tongue

Rocket

Thanks Rocket. I kinda thought Brett was a little wishy-washy with the answer he gave. Glad to have that cleared up.

Hey- I'm not in charge or have knowledge of joe's personal stuff...   Any other questions - Ask away

JAM ON! - Brett

Brett and Rocket,
I hope that you both realize that my comments were strictly meant to be tongue in cheek and not truly serious. I hope this clears it up.

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

I'm a new JB fan -- discovered him from a Shannon Curfman song -- and Joe's songs and albums have a high play count on my iPod ever since!   How did I not know about this guy?     Anyway, I'd like to know who does Joe Bonamassa listen to??

BethG wrote:

I'm a new JB fan -- discovered him from a Shannon Curfman song -- and Joe's songs and albums have a high play count on my iPod ever since!   How did I not know about this guy?     Anyway, I'd like to know who does Joe Bonamassa listen to??

Joe Listens to everything.. you name it.. Sample of Joe's itunes catalog:
- Albert collins
- Albert King
- Allman brothers
- Atlanta Rhythm section
- BB King
- Ben Harper
- Bruce hornsby
- Curtis Mayfield
- Duke Robillard & Ronnie Earl
- Eric clapton
- Freddie King
- Gary Moore
- Jackson Browne
- King Curtis
- Led Zep
- Mason Ruffner..
And more.. .. .  .

JAM ON! - Brett

52 (edited by Jaxxzenn 2011-08-27 23:44:56)

Hey...a native of upstate NY would like to know if you guys are Triumph fans?....I wonder if Joe is familiar with Little Boy Blues which is on Thunder Seven album.....its an instrumental with wonderful guitar notes that allow your imagination to speak the lyrics....very bluesy and emotional....one of my favs

could joe come to billings Montana and play at the rim rock auto arena
that way i could see him live and there is a lot of fans here in billings.
he would have a sold out crowd!!!!
and thanks for listening

54 (edited by Frenchy1969 2011-08-28 00:10:49)

Brack wrote:

I can see this thread attracting lots of interest, ideas and questions.

Thanks Brett  smile

Hey Brett: On the 21st anniversary of SRV's untimely exit, does Joe have any stories, experiences or thoughts about SRV? I know Joe is BIG on history and the key players in the blues, so I was curious. I love hearing Joe talk blues as he did on Guitar Center...