Re: Hey Guys, It's Brett

Its_Brett wrote:

Hey guys, It's Brett :

If you have any questions for Joe or myself, comments, advice, tips.. etc. Ask away. I will be doing more "On The Road with Joe Bonamassa" videos this year. I want to try to throw in a Q&A with joe, so let me know your thoughts.

I will also be letting you guys know about the latest stuff. Joe has a FULL Fall tour starting soon, he is starting work on his new album, we got new Joe merch coming too... and a great new video segment soon.

Tune in, Drop In, Drop Out, and Fall

Jam On,
Brett

Hi Brett
Great thread you started. I will check in often and think of ideas. I met you at the Worcester Ma show in march. Love your on the road series and thanks for posting me gettin my guitar signed by Joe. It was awsome to see that video. Your doing great things.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

gary wrote:

Brett great what your doing here.Have a question on the new album.Any  rumblings on special guests.And any idea if a BCC 3 in the works for the future?Thanks.

Hey Gary - Joe's New album is being kept under wraps, production wise he is keeping it hush, I am not sure of any special guests.

BCC 3 - I don't know yet, All I know they were all soo happy with the tour and want a little rest. Be on the look out for a Live DVD, and possibly  wink  a live CD later

jam On
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

welshchris wrote:
PaulG wrote:

Hi Brett,

I'd love to buy able to buy a poster size copy of the Albert Hall flyer that used to be available. Would look great framed.

Good luck with all the questions/queries  smile

Paul

Brett - any chance of a smaller litho or just a framed poster/picture which is affordable to us poor folk? By the way, this is a great idea that someone pretty close to Joe is answering our questions etc. Keep up the good work!

Hey -- Well first off the litho price so you know is based off how much we must pay this "Art place" to create the litho, send to joe to sign, send back, frame and send out..

But to add to that- Since the last one we have been working on a great Poster!!! This will be more affordable and smaller but still look great.

One thing that some fans may not know is that we just don't push out products. Each product is usually a fan idea (like yours) and then we talk to joe since his input is important to you guys.

Thanks again for liking the stream - ASK AWAY, I talk to joe daily and I already asked him to sum up his Vocal routine ..

Jam On
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

cindyron wrote:
Its_Brett wrote:

Hey guys, It's Brett :

If you have any questions for Joe or myself, comments, advice, tips.. etc. Ask away. I will be doing more "On The Road with Joe Bonamassa" videos this year. I want to try to throw in a Q&A with joe, so let me know your thoughts.

I will also be letting you guys know about the latest stuff. Joe has a FULL Fall tour starting soon, he is starting work on his new album, we got new Joe merch coming too... and a great new video segment soon.

Tune in, Drop In, Drop Out, and Fall

Jam On,
Brett

-

Hi Brett
Great thread you started. I will check in often and think of ideas. I met you at the Worcester Ma show in march. Love your on the road series and thanks for posting me gettin my guitar signed by Joe. It was awsome to see that video. Your doing great things.
Cheers Ron

Thanks- It was great meeting and there will be more "On The Road With Joe" coming
Jam On
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

I like to see an official Tour or Street Team Jacket, Silky Black with a neat motif on it.

........... Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Will Joe proceed over to the Chicago House of Blues after his show on October 27 to jam with Schenker, Roth and West? I've been a SchenkerHead my whole life until Joe came along and shook everything up!  big_smile  Joe, I'll meet ya outside the Chicago Theatre and walk over to the HoB with you! I'll be the gal down in front wearing your white guitars t-shirt.  cool

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

25 (edited by aussiemeats 2011-08-26 12:53:30)

Hey Brett Good Day!!

It's Rob

Being a guitar player, I read with interest ,that Joe was doing a guitar clinics / somewhere..

So How do I get signed up???

Get me in please.....What's it cost...Do I need to get referred by my Senator?

I play a lot of Joe's music, off of all of his albums....I go to his concerts, and shows, and The Baked Potato

and I watch, and I listen...and peruse the Youtube for new insights...I support Joe in any way possible

Check out The Gear Page....but It's not the same as studying and being with the prodigy

So How do I get in?? Sign me up please!!!

Cheers Mate!

aussiemeats wrote:

Hey Brett Good Day!!

It's Rob

Being a guitar player, I read with interest ,that Joe was doing a guitar clinics / somewhere..

I play a lot of Joe's music, off of all of his albums....I go to his concerts, and shows, and The Baked Potato

and I watch, and I listen...and peruse the Youtube for new insights...I support Joe in any way possible

Check out The Gear Page....but It's not the same as studying and being with the prodigy

Cheers Mate!

Here you go! http://www.visitmt.com/categories/morei … p;siteid=1
Flathead, Montana. Joe is holding court on the 29th. Joe mentioned it at the Spud between sets.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

aussiemeats wrote:

Hey Brett Good Day!!

It's Rob

Cheers Mate!

- Hey, It's called the Crown of the continents guitar foundation. It is this weekend but he may do it again next year, but nothing is confirmed. We featured it before june in the newsletter when the tickets were for sale.

JAM ON! - Brett

Hi, my name is Rod.
I'm a Brazilian musician touring UK and I'm going to attend Joe's show on october 18th in Cardiff.
Can you tell me if there's a meet and greet schedulle for this partiular event?
Cheers!!

Campaguitar wrote:

Hi, my name is Rod.
I'm a Brazilian musician touring UK and I'm going to attend Joe's show on october 18th in Cardiff.
Can you tell me if there's a meet and greet schedulle for this partiular event?
Cheers!!

Hey- I'll find out for you.

JAM ON! - Brett

Hey Brett your the best.Hope this isn't becoming a full time gig answering all our questions lol

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

I don't know if i's a fight topic but I've got a little question...

Why isn't Joe playing any date in Poland this year? I've been to 2 last gig's here and it was great. Me and my friends 'd like to see him again..

Brett thanks for this. When I first discovered Joe I found a ton of Youtube videos of Joe playing in clubs. Most of the gigs now seem to be large venues. Any chance he'll do smaller venues like back in Upstate, NY smile
I know the money isn't there in smaller places and lord knows he's paid his dues, but still it would be great to see him in a small place!

DamZet wrote:

Why isn't Joe playing any date in Poland this year? I've been to 2 last gig's here and it was great. Me and my friends 'd like to see him again..

Hey - Joe is playing 12/14    PORTLAND,OR    ARLENE SCHNITZER - check it out: http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/

JAM ON! - Brett

chrose1201 wrote:

Brett thanks for this. When I first discovered Joe I found a ton of Youtube videos of Joe playing in clubs. Most of the gigs now seem to be large venues. Any chance he'll do smaller venues like back in Upstate, NY smile
I know the money isn't there in smaller places and lord knows he's paid his dues, but still it would be great to see him in a small place!

Hey - I'll say that there is something in the works....

JAM ON! - Brett

Its_Brett wrote:
DamZet wrote:

Hey - Joe is playing 12/14    PORTLAND,OR    ARLENE SCHNITZER - check it out: http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/

I mean Poland, a country in central Europe not a city in Oregon.. smile

Its_Brett wrote:
DamZet wrote:

Hi Brett, I believe  DamZet was asking about Poland, not Portland.  wink
                                                           p.l.j.

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184