Re: Hey Guys, It's Brett

I'm on the list for the Meet and Greet in Springfield, IL next week. What time do they usually start?

JBFan1 wrote:

I'm on the list for the Meet and Greet in Springfield, IL next week. What time do they usually start?

4:30 p.m. More or less, depending on sound check, logistics, size of attending group, or other miscellaneous issues affecting timing.  Be prepeared to patiently stand waiting a while.  Check with any on site authority for actual details...

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Thanks in advance Brett. Can you tell me who is the contact for Joe's BITs shows? Also, are they limited to the US and Europe?  We're all here to help in any way wink    Cathy

Rocket wrote:
JBFan1 wrote:

4:30 p.m. More or less, depending on sound check, logistics, size of attending group, or other miscellaneous issues affecting timing.  Be prepeared to patiently stand waiting a while.  Check with any on site authority for actual details...

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

Don't mind waiting, just don't want to be late wink

Hey Guys,

Most Meet n Greets start at 4:30pm with an average size of 20

Street Team Contact (flyers,posters..etc) Larry - larry@jr-adventures.com

JBXP - Shawn: shawn@jr-adventures.com

Thanks,
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

Its_Brett wrote:

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Brett

Thanks for that, Brett.! Maybe you could also take a few minutes and scroll through to the other questions that have been asked here since your last visit in January?

Cathy's specific question above -  to whom at the office should questions about trying to arrange a 'Blues in the Schools' (BITS) in Australia be directed?

edited to add questions from the Oz topic -

Why didn't Brett or Larry post that information here or on FB or anywhere else? Why did we have to use private networking to get any information out to the Australians at all?

Why are dates not confirmed on the website till literally less than 24 hours before they go on sale?

What kind of 'customer service' is this? Answers to the above would be most welcome.

And Brett, don't forget to jam on...... roll

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Amsterhammer wrote:
Its_Brett wrote:

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Brett

Thanks for that, Brett.! Maybe you could also take a few minutes and scroll through to the other questions that have been asked here since your last visit in January?

Cathy's specific question above -  to whom at the office should questions about trying to arrange a 'Blues in the Schools' (BITS) in Australia be directed?
ANSWER- Shawn is the head of BITS shawn@jr-adventures.com

Why are dates not confirmed on the website till literally less than 24 hours before they go on sale?
ANSWER-I post tour dates as I am told to. Usually the link and show is activated before the on sale or presale date

What kind of 'customer service' is this? Answers to the above would be most welcome.

And Brett, don't forget to jam on...... roll

JAM ON! - Brett

You've just given me a great idea Brett!

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Thanks for the reply, Brett.

Can I now draw your attention to, and ask for your comments on, post #290 (together with numerous subsequent agreements).

Can you tell us why the fact that there would be no pre-sale for Australia could not have been made known sooner than when it was (i.e. when tickets were already on general sale there)?

Can you tell us if Larry is ever going to appear here and actually function as Alexis' successor? Can you tell us if Larry is ever going to respond to emails sent to him?

Thanks for your attention.

RIP Iron Man

Amsterhammer wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Brett.

Can I now draw your attention to, and ask for your comments on, post #290 (together with numerous subsequent agreements).

Can you tell us why the fact that there would be no pre-sale for Australia could not have been made known sooner than when it was (i.e. when tickets were already on general sale there)?
ANSWER- Ticket venues and promoters set the date and gave us the working ticket links when they did and I posted them right as I got them

Can you tell us if Larry is ever going to appear here and actually function as Alexis' successor? Can you tell us if Larry is ever going to respond to emails sent to him?
ANSWER- Larry is Alexis' successor and he has been busy with the current tour and getting ready for the next one. He will run his ship a bit different but just as good. Larry as do I get over 400+ daily e-mails so it takes a bit to go through all of them.

[/quote=Amsterhammer]

JAM ON
BRETT

JAM ON! - Brett

hi Brett - my questions are about the recently announced London shows in March 2013, namely:

March 26th - Borderline
March 27th - 02 Shepherd's Bush Empire
March 28th - HMV Hammersmith Apollo
March 30th - Royal Albert Hall

Tickets on sale June 1st, 2012

source - Classic Rock Mag (thanks Brack)

I've been thinking about the logistics of buying tickets for all 4 shows and I know I'm not alone. There's been a lot of "behind the scenes" conversations about this and not just from UK forum members. We already know quite a few forum buddies are coming over from the USA and plenty of Europeans too. So, please can you help us out?

1) Are all 4 shows going on sale on the same day at the same time? This is a nightmare scenario if you want to go for all 4 shows and needs some careful planning and co-operation between forum friends

2) The Borderline only holds 300. Is there even going to be a public sale or will any ticket allocation be decided some other way? I'm not asking for you to let us into any secrets it's just that if the Borderline is not going on general sale that means we can concentrate of getting tickets for the other shows.

3) Will Hammersmith be standing or seated downstairs? If standing then getting good seats at the RAH would take priority for me. If seated that makes the headache a little worse and more planning needed for buying tickets

Thanks Brett if you can answer any or all of these questions.

David

A suggestion for reporting spammers. There is a "reported" red flag that appears when you report spam. Could this be appended to the post so that we don't have to clutter up the thread with a "Post Reported" posting so the next to see it doesn't have to do the same?
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

who has get the Shirt i won at the video contest::??? .....some time ago wink i guess you remember smile please dont tell me "send me your address" !!! ....lol

RickB wrote:

A suggestion for reporting spammers. There is a "reported" red flag that appears when you report spam. Could this be appended to the post so that we don't have to clutter up the thread with a "Post Reported" posting so the next to see it doesn't have to do the same?
Rick

Excellent idea, Rick - please repost in the sticky, since anything to do with how the forum works is nothing to do with Brett.

RIP Iron Man

currymandavid wrote:

hi Brett - my questions are about the recently announced London shows in March 2013, namely:

March 26th - Borderline
March 27th - 02 Shepherd's Bush Empire
March 28th - HMV Hammersmith Apollo
March 30th - Royal Albert Hall

Tickets on sale June 1st, 2012

source - Classic Rock Mag (thanks Brack)

I've been thinking about the logistics of buying tickets for all 4 shows and I know I'm not alone. There's been a lot of "behind the scenes" conversations about this and not just from UK forum members. We already know quite a few forum buddies are coming over from the USA and plenty of Europeans too. So, please can you help us out?

1) Are all 4 shows going on sale on the same day at the same time? This is a nightmare scenario if you want to go for all 4 shows and needs some careful planning and co-operation between forum friends
ANSWER- Yes all four shows will go on sale at the same time.

2) The Borderline only holds 300. Is there even going to be a public sale or will any ticket allocation be decided some other way? I'm not asking for you to let us into any secrets it's just that if the Borderline is not going on general sale that means we can concentrate of getting tickets for the other shows.
ANSWER- There will be a special VIP- 4 show Package and the Borderline venue will only have the 200 VIP packages. It will be a special small show just for VIP ticket holders. VIP ticket holders will be treated to various perks like a 3 course dinner & wine at RAH, Exclusive VIP Bar and post show Bar..and access to the Borderline show

3) Will Hammersmith be standing or seated downstairs? If standing then getting good seats at the RAH would take priority for me. If seated that makes the headache a little worse and more planning needed for buying tickets
ANSWER- I believe that it is seated downstairs.

Thanks Brett if you can answer any or all of these questions.

David

JAM ON,
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett