Re: Hey Guys, It's Brett

Its_Brett wrote:

Hey Guys,

Just curious but how many people took a family member or friend who never heard of joe to one of Joe's shows? What did they think?

Just wondering since I brought my cousins to the west palm beach show and they were blown away. Also my grandparents went to their first Joe show and loved it.

Jam On,
Brett

Hi Brett
i brought my friend and two cousins to the Boston show and my friend also went with me to the meet and greet when I gave  Joe the Chet Atkins Classical. They all were completely floored. They are all now Bonamassa fans.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Hi Brett,

I brought my cousin Elisa and her husband to the Philly show, they traveled 8 hours and were able to get in on the Meet & Greet and get some more of Joe's guitar strings for SFAC. It was a fantastic weekend all planned around Joe!

After the show Elisa said, NOW I understand what all the fuss is about!!!   smile  smile  smile  smile   

Its_Brett wrote:

Hey Guys,

Just curious but how many people took a family member or friend who never heard of joe to one of Joe's shows? What did they think?

Just wondering since I brought my cousins to the west palm beach show and they were blown away. Also my grandparents went to their first Joe show and loved it.

Jam On,
Brett

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Its_Brett wrote:

Hey Guys,

Jam On,
Brett

I have taken eight friends and family members to Joe’s performances and they were amazed by his talent and can’t believe that they have never heard of him before. Not everyone had a chance to meet Joe but all of them want to know when he is coming back to Vegas to see him again.

Take care,
Bill

How about wife, two sons, sons girlfriend and brother in law. All now fans but wife still needs more convincing. She's still more into pop (why!!!!!!!) and country. All the rest now avid fans. All going to Sheffield next year. Wife is only going as I am now taking her to Phantom of the Opera (again) and strangely Lynyrd Skynyrd next JUne at Manchester. lol  lol  lol

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

I've taken 12 in the family. All came away as each of us has.  cool
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

I have lost count of how many people I have taken over the years.  They have all come away as fans.  I used to buy and give away tickets but sadly I can't afford that anymore.  My substitution?  Lend someone the RAH DVD (and soon the new one) - works everytime.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Jane H. wrote:

Yeah I have taken a few and convinced a bunch to go. Not sure of numbers but the 10-2003 show at the Recher was the most. I literally called everyone I knew that I thought would like it.
Of course they may have heard of Joe from me but never really heard him or the live show. Never had many complaints....most loved it. the more recent shows being a different kind of love but love of the show nonetheless.

Thats awesome!! yea it seems that most walk away as fans.

jam on,
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

Angela wrote:

Hi Brett,

I brought my cousin Elisa and her husband to the Philly show, they traveled 8 hours and were able to get in on the Meet & Greet and get some more of Joe's guitar strings for SFAC. It was a fantastic weekend all planned around Joe!

After the show Elisa said, NOW I understand what all the fuss is about!!!   smile  smile  smile  smile   

Its_Brett wrote:

Hey Guys,

Jam On,
Brett

Bringing them to a Meet and Greet is awesome for new fans. You can see their faces light up.

jam on,
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

Hey Brett,
Can you or anyone else at the home office give us any idea as to when tickets will be available(Reno for me) and where do we purchase them? Also, will there be a presale as well. I've searched all the usual suspects and made a few calls but have turned up empty so far except that tickets for Fresno on 4/19 go on sale on the 12th thru Ticketmaster.
Thanks for any and all help.

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

Hey Guys,

NEW TOUR Dates will be on sale pre-order december 12th and Public on sale on December 15th.. Mark it in your calendars and get ready

www.jbonamassa.com/tour-dates

JAM ON,
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

How are the emails being sent out?  Are they still geographical?  For example I live in Massachusetts but I often buy tickets for all of the New England states - will I get an email for all New England shows or just what you folks consider close enough for me to get to?

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

samjp4 wrote:

How are the emails being sent out?  Are they still geographical?  For example I live in Massachusetts but I often buy tickets for all of the New England states - will I get an email for all New England shows or just what you folks consider close enough for me to get to?

Sandy

Ditto for me. I'd like nationwide at least. We travel!

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

265 (edited by can1208 2011-12-06 19:46:45)

RickB wrote:
samjp4 wrote:

Sandy

Ditto for me. I'd like nationwide at least. We travel!

Same here, this time we'll be going to NY since Joe is skipping DC and Bal'more..... sad  sad we'll need upstate pre-sale codes if they are different......

100% Certified 'Bona-Nut'

266 (edited by apexelectric 2011-12-07 08:26:29)

Brett,

Anything on presale codes and time of day that they go on sale.  Im from Colorado and looking for tix in Denver.  Will be my third Joe show.  Got the presale code for the Beacon Theater show from the forum when we bought them on the day of presale. I realize that its for the devout fans of Joe and would be honored to be on the email list for the presale codes.  I assure you that I meet the criteria for qualifying as a devout fan.  I have met Joe, had him sign my guitar.  I also purchased a Gibson Bonamassa Studio and have all his vinyl releases, some signed.  Any way to get me on the list? apexcontractors1@gmail.com 

Hoping yu can help.

Thanks,

Mike

Its_Brett wrote:

Hey Guys,

NEW TOUR Dates will be on sale pre-order december 12th and Public on sale on December 15th.. Mark it in your calendars and get ready

www.jbonamassa.com/tour-dates

JAM ON,
Brett

"Don't need a helmet to get me through life, walk across the water, blame it on foolish pride"

Hey Brett I was looking through the store and was wondering about the JB world tour book.There's not much info.Is there some morer detailed info someplace on it like how many pages ect

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Its_Brett wrote:
airportdon wrote:
Its_Brett wrote:

Hey guys,

Thanks for check out the new On The Road with Joe.. more is to come also be keep an eye out for the new litho.. it's coming soon!

Jam On,
Brett

Wow Lithograph # 6 already !!!

Hey,

We have had so many e-mails from fans asking to release the next one before the holidays so they can gift it... Glad to have all that support

Jam on,
Brett

I guess Santa didn’t have enough room in his slay to deliver any Lithos for Christmas.

Rik Emmett Fan wrote:
Its_Brett wrote:
airportdon wrote:

Wow Lithograph # 6 already !!!

Hey,

We have had so many e-mails from fans asking to release the next one before the holidays so they can gift it... Glad to have all that support

Jam on,
Brett

I guess Santa didn’t have enough room in his slay to deliver any Lithos for Christmas.

Either that or you wee naughty

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Hey Guys, This friday for all of you who missed it last year is the Joe Bonamassa "News Year Pick Me Up" All full Digital Albums will be $4.99 .. keep an eye out!

Jam On,
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett