Topic: Thank you and good night!! again..

Hey Everybody,
         What a summer it has been...  The BCC tour is in the books and I am on my way back to LA for a 7 weeks!!!  Can you believe that..? !!  16 straight weeks touring has left me a bit tired but I just wanted to say what a great time I had this summer and to thank all of you for supporting our band.   Next gig for me is Paul Jones and the three night stand at the Carre' ..  Cant believe I have so much time off... What shall I do???  Oh right.... play a gig with Tal Bergman and Co on the 18th of August at the Baked Potato  cool
Joe B

Re: Thank you and good night!! again..

7 weeks off??

You will probably:
- record 10 new albums
- play on 5 albums of other people
- sit it with plenty of friends at their shows
and still be bored! wink

Enjoy your holiday!

Eva

Does that mean a Paul Jones radio show session coming up? Have a good break and see you at Hammersmith in October. Oh, and thanks for fitting in the gig with Jack Bruce!

4 (edited by Mandy and triggermala 2011-08-06 10:42:45)

hmm Joe, Chill out and relax and enjoy your well earned break while you can ,no one deserves it more than you. What a fantastic summer of gigs, Cant wait to see you again at Cardiff in october. Thanks.

Thanks Joe, BCC made the summer a great one.

I wonder.  With that much time off, is there ever a day when you don't pick up the guitar for a whole day? I make it a point to practice every day, but sometimes life gets in the way and I can't.  Just curious if that ever happens to you?

I wish I was there, Jose.  We could do a stogie, eat onions, drink black coffee and kill some Hollywood phonies with BLUES BREATH... bring them shanty town bottoms right on up to share with the nouveau riche. 

lol   tongue   cool   roll  do you know what a triple threat man is?  Bad breath, BO and dandruff...damn, he funky.

MuchStench
BigJeff

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Luv u and wish you 7 weeks of happiness Joe Bonamassa style  wink

pattyluvs  cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Joe
You could always come hang out on the Kansas prairie and teach me how to play Django

Thank you Joe.Enjoy your break.Get recharged.Take some time for yourself.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

11 (edited by BluesMan 2011-08-06 09:48:14)

Sounds like it's time to enjoy some great Wisconsin cheese and sausage Joe! 

And to quote a famous lyric from a song, "Set a spell, Take your shoes off, Y'all come back now, y'hear?" wink

Be well Joe and rest up! cool

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody,
         What a summer it has been...  The BCC tour is in the books and I am on my way back to LA for a 7 weeks!!!  Can you believe that..? !!  16 straight weeks touring has left me a bit tired but I just wanted to say what a great time I had this summer and to thank all of you for supporting our band.   Next gig for me is Paul Jones and the three night stand at the Carre' ..  Cant believe I have so much time off... What shall I do???  Oh right.... play a gig with Tal Bergman and Co on the 18th of August at the Baked Potato  cool
Joe B

Hey Joe
If your time off leads you to the NH area let me know you and Alan can stop by and see my studio. In any event see you in Nov at the Boston Show
Cheers enjoy your time off
Ron Connatser

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Thank you Joe.  Do squeeze in some down time to stop and smell the roses.

We all love ya and are happy for your success, but know that everyone needs to chill and relax once in awhile. Reboot and recharge for the next onslaught of Joe on the masses.

Take care.

bigjeffjones wrote:

I wish I was there, Jose.  We could do a stogie, eat onions, drink black coffee and kill some Hollywood phonies with BLUES BREATH... bring them shanty town bottoms right on up to share with the nouveau riche. 

lol   tongue   cool   roll  do you know what a triple threat man is?  Bad breath, BO and dandruff...damn, he funky.

MuchStench
BigJeff

He is so weird.

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Enjoy the down time Joe. We kicked you off on the BCC tour down here in San Diego, now full circle and looking forward to one more amazing jam with your buddies at the Spud. (we'll pack the house  smile )
Rick and your Socal fans.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Safe Travels please. Enjoy your vacation time.

JJ your a trip Bro!  lol

Joe,

Get some good rest and relaxing downtime...I've got 20 folks joining me in Atlanta to see you and the boys...We've missed you...

The Other Joe B.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...and, I'm feelin good

There's No Place Like Home....Rest...Relax...Recharge...Thanks for the great music, the last 2 CD's are totally AWESOME!!!!  I carry Dustbowl and BBC2 with me wherever I go.  Can't wait to see you in November.  Enjoy your down time.  wink

smile   smile   smile  smile   smile

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/