Topic: Bonaholic Bumper Sticker!!!!!

http://www.jbonamassa.com/jbstore/acces … rs-5-pack/

I guess Joe's marketing team liked the banner....UNANIMOUSLY!!!!!!! Haha!!! Rock on RICK BECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bonabanner's Daddy!!!!!!

Re: Bonaholic Bumper Sticker!!!!!

I am sure there will be some copyright issues with the Heineken bumper sticker.....Joe's management should know better, especially after the problems with the use of the Harley logo.....

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

I think the Heineken one is pretty cool actually, can't say I like the beer though.  Even when I was in Amsterdam, I didn't like it!  As a guy, I don't think I could slap an "IHeartJB" sticker on my car though!  -Seth

I think they are pretty cool.  I just don't believe in putting stickers on my car.  I guess I could find other things to plaster them onto.

photogal wrote:

I am sure there will be some copyright issues with the Heineken bumper sticker.....Joe's management should know better, especially after the problems with the use of the Harley logo.....

~Rhonda

Still got my static clings Rgal, still classy!

Think Green,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

photogal wrote:

~Rhonda

I can't imagine someone didn't at least look at the copyright issue...at least I hope so.
These could soon be collectors items if they didn't.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

and why in the world would you want to promote/endorse that particular beer, or another one. The promotion should be about Joe only,imo. I think I will get 5 dozen or so, they won't be there very long. I only have one sticker on my car, "Fender, Since 1947" and of course it is pasted on the fender.

Tres

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

How is the "Heineken" sticker intended to promote Joe? If you're a complete insider and are already aware of the term "Bonaholics" (a term which I don't care for personally) you'll get it, but anyone else? I do see it more as a promotion of said beer.

Lee wrote:

How is the "Heineken" sticker intended to promote Joe? If you're a complete insider and are already aware of the term "Bonaholics" (a term which I don't care for personally) you'll get it, but anyone else? I do see it more as a promotion of said beer.

I am in total agreement with Lee on this one...  Like the other stickers though...

Music is good for the Soul...

Saranack Beer logo woulda been a better beer choice.....brewed in UTICA, NY!!!!!!  Not a particular fan of any of these logos.....a simple JB.....or the old Harley logo est 1977 design were the best.....

I like the stickers.I like the Bonaholics don't care if it looks ike a hieniken labels is all in fun so lighten up

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

I am  kind of a sucker for all this merch.But how else you going to bona out your crib and all

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Legal issues aside, I see all kinds of company logos repurposed for different things.  It's sort of an art style in and of itself.  I kind of like it, personally.  It's the kind of thing that makes you do a double take.  "Hey, why does that guy have a Heinekin bumper sticker.. oh wait, that's not what it says..."

However, they're not really bumper stickers, they're bonastickers.

I'm ordering several sets today. Time to graffiti up the wife's car! Now... can someone let me stay over a bit after?
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:

I'm ordering several sets today. Time to graffiti up the wife's car! Now... can someone let me stay over a bit after?
Rick

When I bought Black Rock at a local record store I got a couple of LP truss rod cover-shaped Bonamassa stickers and I put one on our car.  It wasn't that big, I didn't think my wife would even notice, but she said "why did you put a vampire sticker on our car that says 'Bonamassa'?"  D'oh!

I'm glad to see merch. that all can afford, although the shipping costs are ridiculous!!!  However, Joe told me he didn't want bumper stickers because he was afraid people would put them on cars w/o permission leading to hassles for him. As for myself, I'm getting a new bumper (thanks to G lol), and a few of these will dress it up!  C

cathysiler wrote:

I'm glad to see merch. that all can afford, although the shipping costs are ridiculous!!!  However, Joe told me he didn't want bumper stickers because he was afraid people would put them on cars w/o permission leading to hassles for him. As for myself, I'm getting a new bumper (thanks to G lol), and a few of these will dress it up!  C

I just placed an order for bumper stickers and some other items...total weight about 4 lbs., total purchase cost $106, total shipping cost....get ready, here it comes...$24! Almost 25% of my purchase price.

Jane H. wrote:

I agree about the shipping Bill. it is a definite sales deterrent IMO. Has been for me.

and yeah i don't get it with the stickers. i am pretty sure the beer label one and the amp one are copyright infringement or could be and with what Cathy said which I also recall, it does not seem very "Joe" to me. I have made comments to them about both so I guess they are just unconcerned?
\anyway for as long as I have wanted stickers I don't plan on buying those but they are already popular so thats cool. Hope every body is decent with them. I would love to get more guitar truss ones or a small BCC sticker!

I don't want to appear to be whining on the shipping charges, I brought it up because the amount just really shocked me. No charge for the digital downloads though! :-D