Topic: Who would you like to see reunite?

So...the Police have kissed and made up and are going on tour. Now Genesis is following suit.

Who would you like to see reunite and go on tour?

My money would be on Led Zepplin. Although I would love to see Dire Straits again.

Nancy in Chicago

I'm just saying.

Re: Who would you like to see reunite?

Just wanna see that damned Van H reunion (with Michael Anthony mind you) happen for once n for all so we can stop thinking and talking about it.......

You Can Do Anything You Want To Do

The Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac...totally underrated.

No matter how well you know someone, you can only ever guess.  How can you ever really know somebody else? It takes more than a lifetime just to get to know yourself.  Nobody knows the meaning of loneliness.  - Van Morrison

Chris wrote:

The Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac...totally underrated.

Their early albums were great blues/rock songs for sure! A must have...

Music is good for the Soul...

5 (edited by zosozep7 2007-03-08 16:50:51)

Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac definetly.
Also Zeppelin, Original Heart lineup. Im sure there are many that will come up in my head eventually. Oh Yeah!! Definetly the original Pink Floyd

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

if i can dream...

Humble Pie
Procol Harum
Jo Jo Gunne
The Jeff Beck Group

"growing older but staying immature"

http://www.myspace.com/rkomgt

The Osmonds. Loved Crazy Horses.

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

The Arc Angels doyle bramhall II, charlie sexton chris layton tommy shannon {double trouble]. Only one album but a great one.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

I second the Arc Angels, that would be amazing!

-Jess
Check out my band Beth and The Black Cat Bones http://www.myspace.com/bethandtheblackcatbones
Also my own page for my guitar playing http://www.myspace.com/jesszub

I'll add thirdsies to the Arc Angels.  Would love to see a new cd/dvd by them come out.  I know once in a great while they get together. 

The ultimate would be TRIUMPH!  Man were they Awesome in concert.  And opening would be the Scorpions with Michael, Uli, Rudolf, and Matthias.  Make it an 8 hour concert.

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

mikeb wrote:

Just wanna see that damned Van H reunion (with Michael Anthony mind you) happen for once n for all so we can stop thinking and talking about it.......

Oh well was too good to be true:

http://www.alloutguitar.com/news/artist … h_march_07

Guess Ed and Britney can pen some tunes together or play cards or something.......

You Can Do Anything You Want To Do

Hi Nancy-If Led Zeppelin ever got together, I loved to see Jason Bonham on drums!!  Jason would have to be mentally prepared, because the critics and some fans would be very hard on him, comparing him to his dad. The last time I heard an interview from Plant was when he toured my area in June of 05'.  That reuniting question always comes up.  Robert was kinda' negative about how fans are so focused on how Led Zep was and it can't exactly be recaptured, which sets up getting back together to be very difficult, because of all the pressure and expectations, etc.. I think he feels most hesitant and reluctant, but I would loved to be proved wrong.  Led Zeppelin would be my #1 pick.

I would love to see Sir Paul and Ringo come together with Julian & Sean Lennon and Dhani Harrison!  And donate the money to cancer research in remembrance of Linda McCartney and George Harrison.

Nancy in Chicago wrote:

So...the Police have kissed and made up and are going on tour. Now Genesis is following suit.

Who would you like to see reunite and go on tour?

My money would be on Led Zepplin. Although I would love to see Dire Straits again.

Nancy in Chicago

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Angela wrote:

Hi Nancy-If Led Zeppelin ever got together, I loved to see Jason Bonham on drums!!  Jason would have to be mentally prepared, because the critics and some fans would be very hard on him, comparing him to his dad. The last time I heard an interview from Plant was when he toured my area in June of 05'.  That reuniting question always comes up.  Robert was kinda' negative about how fans are so focused on how Led Zep was and it can't exactly be recaptured, which sets up getting back together to be very difficult, because of all the pressure and expectations, etc.. I think he feels most hesitant and reluctant, but I would loved to be proved wrong.  Led Zeppelin would be my #1 pick.

Yeah, I thought that too (about Jason Bonham). Do you think Plant's doubts are more due to his voice not being what it once was?

I'm just saying.

Jane H. wrote:

Bloodline just so i can hear Since you're Gone live(in person)
and mumblemumblemumble

Jane,

I am totally with you...   *thumbs up*  One of the hottest bands I ever got  knowledge of...

beside that I would like to have at least a new PINK FLOYD record... for the rest I don't care too much...

Greets
PIT..  :-)

I would like to see Blind Faith re-unite.

oh- and the mickey mouse club w/justin, christina, and britney (just kidding!)

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

mikeb wrote:

Personally im pissed those guys cant get it together for the greatest honor in music. I say they need to turn in their rocknroll cards, we made there asses!

17 (edited by ohiodawg13 2007-03-12 00:29:00)

Hey Nancy In Chicago, this is J Dawg in Norcal. Being from Chi-Town you may or may not appreciate my wish. I was listening to The Freddy Jones Band yesterday for the first time in awhile and just for kicks googled them and much to my surprise found out they're back at it after a 5 yr. hiatus. Now my next wish is they make it out to the west coast again. The last time I saw them back in the nineties they were playing with Sonia Dada, two of my favorite Chicago bands, unless you count the Blues Bros.

Jonesin' in Benicia,

J Dawg

P.S. just heard Eddie V. is headed to rehab.........again!!!

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Hi Nancy,

No, I don't think Plant has so much a concern about his voice.  He's seems really content with his current band and staying in the mode of his "current situation". He seems very spiritual & deep thinking in anything I've read about Led Zep playing together.  I can't recall where I  saw a photo of him someplace down south and the jist was, he has made several trips in the southern states gathering info and studying more about the roots of the blues.  My oldest son is an absolute fanatic about Led Zeppelin and is up on everything about the bands from back in the day.  I'll keep you posted on anything I come across.

Nancy in Chicago wrote:
Angela wrote:

Yeah, I thought that too (about Jason Bonham). Do you think Plant's doubts are more due to his voice not being what it once was?

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/