Topic: Johnny A & Joe back-to-back!

I've never seen Johnny A & I see Johnny A is playing Northampton Iron Horse the 2 nights (2 shows each night) before Joe and is recording live during his 2 shows...I hope he somehow sticks around for a day and they both get up there together.  Anyone going to both (Johhny A and Joe) shows?!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Re: Johnny A & Joe back-to-back!

Hey Rocket.I've seen Johnny A and i must say he's a damn good guitarist but i got bored with him after a while.I think maybe it because he just plays Guitar and doesn't do any singing.I'll be at the Iron Horse on July 9th to see Joe.I'll buy you a beer if your there.Peace

Re: Johnny A & Joe back-to-back!

Hey Rocket!

Saw Johnny A , Jim Suhler, & Joe at the Dallas guitar show last year and what a treat it was. Also saw Johnny A open for Joe at the Sooner Theater (courtesy of good friend Jim Moody) and it was a rocking show. Johnny has a different style of Joe’s… & that’s what makes the world go round!

Later,

Glen

***   "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..."   ***             Ozzy Osbourne