Re: Joe's Warm Up & Small Gig Rig

njpaulc wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey guys here is the rig in question..
       Left is Bona-studio prototype,  Middle is a reissue Bluesbreaker combo.. I have two... The amps on the Crossroads DVD..  right is a standard issue 24 ounce Diet Coke..  The pedal is a scary clean original TS-808 tubescreamer..
That gets put into the dressing rooms for me..  I find it nice to play for the 30 minutes prior to the gig..
Joe B

What we need to know is:  Did the coke come from a cardboard 24 pack or a plastic ring six pack?  Makes a differnce in the carbonation.

Is it made with natural sugar or corn syrup?

The Bluesbreaker amp is in Milwaukee photos... Greg Koch was playing through one.

Is that Diet Coke stock or custom???
If there's a Joe Bonamassa Sig. series Diet Coke with extra mojo in it, I'd covert from coca cola classic!  cool

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Neither its a diet coke.

Spider wrote:
njpaulc wrote:
Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey guys here is the rig in question..
       Left is Bona-studio prototype,  Middle is a reissue Bluesbreaker combo.. I have two... The amps on the Crossroads DVD..  right is a standard issue 24 ounce Diet Coke..  The pedal is a scary clean original TS-808 tubescreamer..
That gets put into the dressing rooms for me..  I find it nice to play for the 30 minutes prior to the gig..
Joe B

What we need to know is:  Did the coke come from a cardboard 24 pack or a plastic ring six pack?  Makes a differnce in the carbonation.

Is it made with natural sugar or corn syrup?