1 (edited by wasteoffilm 2007-02-19 23:15:23)

Topic: Toads 2-18-7 Pics

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k165/ … %202-18-7/

These were from a borrowed pocket camera, I didn't want to bring the big guns out since I was on a date. wink  I tried to squeeze the most out of the little thing.

I did however have my trusty old film camera as well, and have two rolls at the lab, one in black and white.  I should have some scanned up by Sunday, and will post again when they are ready.

Was that Fotopete running around? I was going to say hi, but you were rather busy.  I was the guy wandering around with the old wind-up camera.

Re: Toads 2-18-7 Pics

Thanks for sharing wasteoffilm...looks like it was a packed house and there was some really fine music being played there.....pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Yup - might have been me.  and yes I do run around.
But I am never to busy to say Hi, shake your hand or get a hug. (that is unless I am in the middle of a shot-lol)

My wife sez ... your work is so simple and easy.
Your at a concert/event enjoying everything and probably having a beer.

I reply yes mame (as most of us married folk do) - but normally I scout the club online, then before the show.
During that time I make connections to trade spaces with friends and fans during the show. It's a great circle and one I hope never to trade.

Special thanks to Dennis, Larry, Nancy, Scott and the other's up front that gave me a few minutes to shoot close.

From your cool pic's I noticed you were on Mark's side - here is a pic that has a shooter in that corner. Maybe you? lol

http://www.fotopete.com/share/070218_356lr.jpg

fotopete wrote:

From your cool pic's I noticed you were on Mark's side - here is a pic that has a shooter in that corner. Maybe you? lol

Thank you both!  No that was not me, I never got quite that close.  For some reason, all the digital pics I took were from that side.  With the other camera, I was moving around, cant wait to see them.  I should have brought my monopod, as shooting at 1/30sec is tough to keep steady with a little plastic toy camera. wink   

Oh and by the way, that problem I was having with your website has been fixed.  There was a setting buried in Internet Explorer that gave me the warning window and crashed the page.  I took a look at the Bull Run pics last night, good stuff!  It seems the lighting is good there, I would like to go in June, but that day is my fiance's birthday.  She might not want to go to a show, but I will offer regardless.  Likely, it will be sold out before I get the chance anyway.

Take care

Joe

The light at Toad's is 10 times better than Bull Run.

You really have to work harder to get images there. But most people are seated and you have option to shoot over.

Get your tickets for Bull Run - that had to one of the best shows.
Show up at 6pm for dinner, then catch show.

What better way to celebrate her birthday than with all your friends - LOL