Topic: Jacksonville - Feb. 9th

Another awesome show by Joe, Bogie and Mark.  Great venue.  Old historical theatre with a great sound system and very good acoustics.  Over 1000 in attendance!!!!  Not a blues room at all but a classy place for a class act. 

The setlist was the same as Clt and Atl.  The show lasted for 1:45 including the encore.  The audience was really great, standing O's after about every song. 
Nice to see some forum friends there, like KathyB.  (enjoy the show in Athens).

The past three days have been a lot fun with some great memories.  We have been following Joe since 2002 and it is really great to see Joe progress, not only in music but career wise.  We saw him when there were under 40 people but not anymore. 

All the best on your upcoming shows and European tour!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Jacksonville - Feb. 9th

My boyfriend and I were also at the Jacksonville show along with some friends we brought along to see Joe for the first time.  Great weather.  Great town. Great show.  My friends loved him.  We had the privilege of meeting them after the show for the first time and it was a thrill.  Very nice guys.

We'll be out in California in May and hope to catch one of his shows while we're there.  Meanwhile, I hope Joe and his crew will also consider Orlando the next time they visit us in Florida.  Also a great town.

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Joe and crew put on one fabulous concert.  He truly is an incredible talent.  I wish he was local so that I could hear him live more.  Thank you Joe for playing Jacksonville, I for one am greatful.

Thanks Jane.  It truly was an amazing show.

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

That's the first time I've heard Django live. Would love to have heard the whole thing. Someday smile

You are on the ball Jane for finding those clips!!! Great to see again...

Music is good for the Soul...

None of ya'll probably believe me but I took those clips.  I clicked on them hoping that somebody else put some other clips on there.  You can here throught out the dazed and confused solo my girlfriend, best friend, and me hollering.  We were in the first row of the balcony and I thought they were the best seats in the house.  We were being blown away by the bass because of the huge amps hanging from the ceiling.  I would definitly say that it was the best concert I've ever been to.  Unfortunately the clips are so short because I ran out of room on my digital camera (I still had all of the photos of my son being born and the first two months of his life).  I hope ya'll enjoy them and please pm me if anybody has some recent boots of his (I don't know if I'm aloud to talk about that on here or not).

-Derek

"though the course may change sometimes
Rivers always reach the sea"
-Led Zeppelin

zeppelinmad wrote:

None of ya'll probably believe me but I took those clips.  I clicked on them hoping that somebody else put some other clips on there.  You can here throught out the dazed and confused solo my girlfriend, best friend, and me hollering.  We were in the first row of the balcony and I thought they were the best seats in the house.  We were being blown away by the bass because of the huge amps hanging from the ceiling.  I would definitly say that it was the best concert I've ever been to.  Unfortunately the clips are so short because I ran out of room on my digital camera (I still had all of the photos of my son being born and the first two months of his life).  I hope ya'll enjoy them and please pm me if anybody has some recent boots of his (I don't know if I'm aloud to talk about that on here or not).

-Derek

Hey dude!! From one Zeppelin fanatic to another, welcome aboard!! Hope you stick around.

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You