Re: Thank You All

Best of luck for the future in whatever you do next

Like many on here, the rendition of "High Water Everywhere" at RAH will be an abiding memory and will live with me for a long, long time.

Best Regards

Bogie, Sorry to hear of your departure, you were an integral part in the JBonamassa awesome Band experience. I wish you the very best in all your future endeavors, and I thank you. ~Xo~

bogie wrote:

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I have decided not to come back next year. It has been an amazing five year run with Joe and everyone. It was full of great music, wonderful places, and all of you fantastic fans! I will certainly never forget it. I feel the time is right for me to move on with things personally and professionally and I'm very excited about a new future and new direction. The road has been great but I have grown tired of the lifestyle that goes with it. I spoke with Joe after the gig in Ft. Myers and we had a great talk about everything and I'm certainly leaving on good terms. On the bus we all had some great laughs about our history together and all the times in new places and things like that. I went from the Martini Ranch in Phoenix to The Royal Albert to The Carre and all points in between. Bahrain, Israel, India, Japan, Australia, all over the US and Europe, Moscow, these are the places I got to go with this band while we were together. It has been a great ride. Thank you all so much for the love and support you've given me during my tenure here, it meant the world to me. Have a wonderful holiday season and a great New Year.

You all have my love, respect, and gratitude,

Bogie

“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
and life to everything.”
~Plato
Rock On.

Bye bye Bogie! Wish you all the best for the future! I've seen you 7 times and it was 7 times fun!

Michael - thank you for that wonderful labor of love on the previous page!! What a GREAT read!!!  cool

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

You will be missed!!! Best of luck,your one hell of a Guy cool  cool  cool
Jon

Thank you Bogie for your contribution over the years. Columbus GA made five times that my wife and I have seen Joe since 2003 and three of those Georgia shows included you!
Your presence will be missed but we'd like to wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.

(Michael's post was a great read also)

Devout Joe follower since he BLEW ME AWAY opening for Frampton in Atlanta in 2003!!!
1/3 through the 1st song I told my wife "Holy s_it, this guy is good!" and have never said that about another opening performer.

So sad to hear you are leaving - thanks for your time in Folkestone and Amsterdam it made those nights really special. All the best for the future.

Hi Bogie,

You were a great addition to the band when you came along.  Thanks for all the great years of pleasurable music!!

Good luck in your future endeavors.  At least now you can watch your Tarheels in action.  wink

So Long, Farewell....

Angela

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Wow!! I think I'm still in shock!  So sad to see you go!  Totally understand your reasons and wish you the best of luck in your next adventure.  Hope to see you one day again behind those drums, you're a fantastic drummer and a great guy.  We'll miss you!

A few shots from this past year's tour:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jclark4279 … 2094/show/

Jim

Bogie, only the best wishes to follow you on your new path. It has been a great journey that we have all been able to enjoy so far. You always had the time to say hey and chat, ask what's been happening. You'll be missed by all of us on the Bonamassa trail, but look forward to hearing what hapens next. Take care and keep in touch. Larry G

Well, nuts! I was hoping, Bogie, to see you with the band for our first-ever Joe concerts in SoCal in February. It's not to be, but I've sure enjoyed seeing you perform via the many videos posted by all the great fans. Best wishes for a healthy, happy future.

Bogie, I first saw you with KWS just another drummer playing shuffles. When I heard you were joining Joe I wondered if Joe was making the right decision. Over the years you proved that not only did he make the right decision it was one of the best decisions he has made. I can only hope that this decision on your part will prove to be the right decision for you and know that your shoes will be tough to fill.

Tulsa State Fair to the Royal Albert Hall with a few stops between and a few stops after. I hope to share some laughs in the future.

What can I say that has not been said?

You are one kind of a drummer.
I loved the way you hit the drums for us with a smile on your face and the precision of a Swiss clock.
Not to forget the passion and the feeling in your playing. You will be missed.

I wish you all the best for the future.   cool   cool   cool   Take good care of you.
Love, peace and rock'n roll.

In the words of that other great Blues band The Bay City Rollers "Bye Bye Bogie, Bogie Bye Bye"

Bogie, you are without doubt one of the finest time keepers since Rolex, have fun and enjoy your new venture, endeavour or sabatical.

Thanks for your effort, talent, skill and for being just an all round Nice Chap!!!  cool  cool  cool

Stewart

Have Fun and laugh like it's your first time! You never know you might get to like it! big_smile

Hey Bogie, it's so sad to hear that you're leaving the band. You're an awesome drummer and you brought a lot of energy to Joe's band. Seeing how much fun you had at the Royal Albert Hall gig really makes my (and the Missus') day every time we watch the DVD.

You know, I'm a guitar player and with Joe being the great frontman and guitar-god that he is, you would think that I would only have interest in him. But that is definitely not true in this case. I always admired your drumming skills as well as your enthusiasm.

I hope we can see/hear you play in another band real soon...

Thank you for all the fun you let us have and all the best for your future!

Rusty

"Tradition is not worshipping the ashes, but carrying the fire."

very sad news.  wishing you the best Bogie!

and here is the best compliment I can give you....I'm a guitar player and I think Joe is one of the greatest of all time....I have been fortunate to see him live three times now...and even though it was a monumental experience in seeing a guitar hero of mine I found myself watching and listening to your drumming as much as anything else.

I mean think about it.....here is Joe freaking Bonamassa standing 20 feet in front of me jamming away (which was awesome) and I think to myself "damn....that roll Bogie just did was incredible"!!!!!

You will be missed!

Bogie,
goodbye and good luck for the future.
You are at least immortalised on some of
Joe's greatest work both live and recorded.

Lester..

Terribly sad news that you're moving on Bogie. All the very best in everything you do and thanks for the memories.
You Raaawwwkkk!!! lol

Doug
Get Your Fackin' Jumbo Jet Outta My Airport!