Re: And Down the stretch we come..

The new setlist sounds spectacular. Not a show in sight for me yet, but I keep looking...gotta see/hear some of these songs I haven't seen live yet.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Thanks for the update Joe - you sure know how to increase the anticipation!

Really looking forward to hearing the new set list on the UK leg of the tour, and Mrs Icon and I are also making the trip over to Amsterdam to take in the Carre show and catch up with some forum buddies.

Thought I wasn't going to make the Manchester show as my band seemed to have a gig moved to the same date (after I bought the tickets  mad ) but I just found out it's cancelled so Manchester here we come!

Talking of Manchester and cancellations - please take all precautions to avoid catching "English Flu" this time Joe.  lol

Ian

Please be in no doubt that this is the REAL ME! Beware imposters........................

AHHHhhhhhh, here comes that Slow Train from Around the Bend...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAksyiSPm5s

Rumor has it Joe and the guys will cop a few licks from the theme song...ok it's not a rumor, I just made it up, but you spread it as a rumor see what happens...
I'm a sorta Uncle ta Joe, movin' kinda slow, toward the junction ...of the next Bonamassa choo choo ch'boogie stop!
Git yer petticoats on ladies, we gonna rock this burg, rock this burg tonight!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

lol   lol   cool

You sure you made that up Rocket?

Rock On and Keep Searchin' buddy - I guess that's the one we're all waiting to hit Youtube!

Ian

Rocket wrote:

Rumor has it Joe and the guys will cop a few licks from the theme song...ok it's not a rumor, I just made it up, but you spread it as a rumor see what happens...
I'm a sorta Uncle ta Joe, movin' kinda slow, toward the junction ...of the next Bonamassa choo choo ch'boogie stop!

Rocket

Please be in no doubt that this is the REAL ME! Beware imposters........................

Forever Young wrote:

We will be flying out west in February to catch the Anaheim and San Diego shows.

My wife and I will be at both SoCal shows as well.  Let me know if you need anything when you're out here.

Rockfarmer wrote:
Forever Young wrote:

We will be flying out west in February to catch the Anaheim and San Diego shows.

My wife and I will be at both SoCal shows as well.  Let me know if you need anything when you're out here.

Well I'd certainly like to meet you and everyone who is going to these shows. I know that Rick is working on a pre-show for San Diego which we will attend. Hopefully we have one in Anaheim as well.

I appreciate the gesture. We will be in uncharted waters out there! Never been out west before.

Hey Joe
a posse of 20 await you in Hampton Beach - front and center!
10 Bonavirgins included...the looks on their faces during the show...priceless!

Joe can't wait to see you in Orlando 12/4 ( sold out) and 12/5.

I looked on the tour page and it does not look like you have any scheduled stops in Texas.  Hopefully that will change because i know Austin, Texas would give you another warm welcome.  We loved seeing you guys at the Paramount this last winter. 

No matter what, good luck with the remaining dates, i look forward to the new album release and am absolutely digging the Black Country Communion album.  Pure quality.

I will be at the Scranton show......front row Mezz.....AND about to book flight to Vegas in February to meet a buddy and drive out to San Diego!!!!!

Forever Young wrote:

Hey Joe,

We will be flying out west in February to catch the Anaheim and San Diego shows. First up though is the Wilke-Barre Pa. show in November. See you there!!

rudy67 wrote:

I will be at the Scranton show......front row Mezz.....AND about to book flight to Vegas in February to meet a buddy and drive out to San Diego!!!!!

Forever Young wrote:

Hey Joe,

We will be flying out west in February to catch the Anaheim and San Diego shows. First up though is the Wilke-Barre Pa. show in November. See you there!!

Well Rudy, we will have to meet up in Wilkes-Barre. I am working on a pre-show meetup and will have the details as it gets a little closer.

Icon wrote:

lol   lol   cool

Rock On and Keep Searchin' buddy - I guess that's the one we're all waiting to hit Youtube!

Ian

Rocket wrote:

Rocket

y'all so silly...

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

bigjeffjones wrote:
Icon wrote:

lol   lol   cool

Ian

Rocket wrote:

Rocket

y'all so silly...

Said the man from Shady Rest...

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Ya'll..
       Day 2 of 74 in Barcelona Spain.  Great country not my cup of tea and scones as far as food but "its a lifestyle change" .  Anyway many thanks to the 1400 who came out last night in Madrid.. Bout doubled our audience from the last time.  Wicked way to start the tour.  Longest year of my life coming to a end.  Lots to go but I can see my couch and tv from a way distance.  Lots of stops ahead including AMERICA!!! Yes indeed I haven't forgotten about my homeys in the colonies.  New show, old favorites are back and even a  NEW SONG from the yet to be titled next solo record.  cool  Its called Slow Train.. You may see it on the Guitar Center Sessions TV 101 special I did before we arrive in 30 days.  A few tweaks to the show from last night and we are off.  Thank you all again for giving me the opportunity to go out and play music as my job.  New production, stage, screens the whole nine lined up for the Uk and America for the fall and I get to spend Thanksgiving in Nashville..!!!  I ll keep you posted along the way...
Joe Bonamassa

Salutations to the World's Greatest Traveler  cool      The number of miles you have logged since you first started must be astronomical. Bet you have had a few wake-ups of "Where am I?"    wink     It's definitely exciting times for you and us.  I have a hard time keeping up with everything.  You are a whirlwind of success Joe Bonamassa!!

This homey misses you immensely,
                                                     pattyluvsjoe    smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Oregon eagerly awaits your 2011 dates! How about a swing north after the San Diego shows?....the 4 shows we saw earlier this year were not enough! Thanks again, road warrior!

Murfdog

How do we see this if we don't have direct tv? Is anyone on here planning on recording it and throwin' it on youtube or something? If so that would be sweet!

Guitars: 1974 LP Custom, 2013 R8
Amps: '88 JCM 800 w/ TV cab, Tone King Falcon
Effects: Fulltone Clyde, Monsterpiece Stud, EP Booster, Strymon El Capistan