Re: Supergrooup

Well, here I am. I've been taking small peeks at this forum the past few days, and some topics really caught my interest. Plus,  I kinda miss everybody.  It was fairly labor-intensive just for me to register, never mind the avator and quote just yet. 

I watched most of Supergroup last night, and found it somewhat interesting and humorous, but Ted's ego seemed to dominate.  Especially with Surviving Nugent on the schedule after.  I didn't know what it had to do with Joe, other than he's jammed with Jason and Ted, but after reading these posts, it looks as though he might be on the show some time?

Working the next few days, but I will be thinking about a good quote and finding a pic for the avator.

Hey, Joe, nice to see your messages on here, and that you are having a relaxing break.  Hoping I might figure out a way to get to Oneida to see the band in Dec.

Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous mind.

Samual Johnson

Ted's definitely the alpha male of the group. Jason and Scott and laid back and easy going, Jason being one HELL of a drummer and you can see why Joe wanted him for his album.  Sebastian Bach a character and you can see why he was kicked out of his own group. (Skid Row)

The bass player is a nobody, probably was 15th on a list of bass players VH1 called trying to get them to do the show.

Joe will probably be in an upcoming episode.

Ok, so after watching the first show, I don't think it has anything to do with music. They grabbed some guys with strong personalities and asked them to make music together, hoping  (and knowing) that sparks would fly. How much music did anyone hear yesterday? I bet it was less than 10% of the show (I think they spent more time filming in the strip club).

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

After watching the first show, I felt like I lost 10 IQ points.

How about that house!  I kept waiting to see Elvis standing in a corner.  It took a lot of money to turn that beautiful mansion to the tackiest house I have ever seen!

Mike

That was a long boring show to have no Joe on it. I hate reality shows...................too much BS and not enough interesting stuff to keep my interest. So does anyone know if Joe's spot was cut? Or being aired on another episode? I don't know if I can sit through another show.........................too much dumb stuff. I se why 'pretty boy' was fired from Skid Row....he can't sing! I thought it might be fun to tune in to see what they finally come up with at the end, but not if he's singing.
Cion

What I heard (not sure if it's true, but it sounds likely) is that the Joe segment might be him and Uncle Ted jamming in Vegas...you know, the session where Ted waxed eloquently about Joe's considerable talents.
Anyway, it sounds like nobody is sure if Joe might end up on the cutting room floor. I just could not imagine anyone doing that, but then I thought about the crap that I watched on last night's show and realized that anything can happen.
I'll tape subsequent shows and watch on FF to see if Joe shows up.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

WELLLLLLL! We all got each other to watch a tv show where Joe Bonamassa MIGHT appear...what say we try to get someone who MIGHT be interested in Joe Bonamassa's CD's/DVD's to purchase his new CD come June 6?

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”