Re: New Epiphones starting to appear?

Thanks for that.

I'll see how I go with the stock strings.
Top wrapping looks interesting so I'll try that on the 10's first.

Just wish Epi would get the paintwork polished up and get them shipped.
Still, if they're making sure each one is up to spec, then that's good too.

What The Fuzz ?!

YorkieDav wrote:

Yep, patience often pays off...  I'd rather wait for quality then get a sub-quality product that was rushed.

TrueBlueDrew wrote:
YorkieDav wrote:

Yep, patience often pays off...  I'd rather wait for quality then get a sub-quality product that was rushed.

just got an email

"your order has been shipped"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michaeljohn wrote:
TrueBlueDrew wrote:
YorkieDav wrote:

just got an email

"your order has been shipped"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right,Merry CHRISTmas man. big_smile

Just got my notification today that mine has been shipped too!

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio Gold Top, 2010 Epi Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Gold Top, 2010 Epi Les Paul Standard '57 Gold Top, 2010 Epi Les Paul Standard Honey Burst (autographed by Joe Bonamassa), 2006 Epi Les Paul Classic Quilt top, 2004 Eric Clapton Strat, 1989 First wife

Where are ya'll at, in the USA or across the water ?

allentown, new jersey

yes, new jersey. . . we have allentown too big_smile

michaeljohn wrote:

allentown, new jersey

yes, new jersey. . . we have allentown too big_smile

Maybe the rest will start showing up,mines coming from,Franklin Lakes, NJ. smile

Jerrdogg wrote:

Where are ya'll at, in the USA or across the water ?

Virginia.  Mine is being shipped from kansas City, KS.  It's in Louisville, KY right now.  Should be here on the 29th.

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio Gold Top, 2010 Epi Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Gold Top, 2010 Epi Les Paul Standard '57 Gold Top, 2010 Epi Les Paul Standard Honey Burst (autographed by Joe Bonamassa), 2006 Epi Les Paul Classic Quilt top, 2004 Eric Clapton Strat, 1989 First wife

Received notification from Musician's Friend that mine shipped on the 23rd with an arrival date of the 29th in sunny Lost Wages.

I am anxiously awaiting its' arrival!  tongue

Nothin' but the Blues

mine is scheduled for delivery on the 30th.

i sure hope the cold doesn't hurt . .. . . .

mine is also scheduled for delivery on 12/30....can't wait to compare it to my Epi LP Standard (ebony) that has Gibson HB's in it...later.

cowboy

85 (edited by Sjmckean 2010-12-28 07:59:10)

Checked my status on UPS this moring.  It says my guitar arrived in town during the night and it's out for delivery!  It was also shipped on the 23rd and was scheduled to be here tomorrow.  I'm almost tempted to stay home from work today!

86 (edited by airportdon 2010-12-28 13:49:28)

UPS tracking showing it's coming this afternoon instead of tomorrow.

Very happy I got on board early to get one one of these & it's my first Epi Les Paul....:)

*Arrived It's a really nice playing and looking Epi Les Paul....sounds great too!!!*

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

87 (edited by Sjmckean 2010-12-28 19:26:31)

airportdon wrote:

Very happy I got on board early to get one one of these & it's my first Epi Les Paul....:)

*Arrived It's a really nice playing and looking Epi Les Paul....sounds great too!!!*

I'm still waiting.  It's still "out for delivery".

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, US    12/28/2010    5:43 P.M.    EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL

Crap!

airportdon wrote:

Pictures are always appreciated.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Even one on eBay! Here we go...

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Epiphone-Joe-Bo … 1c18353233

Guitars: 2002 Gibson R8, 2008 Gibson SG Standard, 1977 Fender Statocaster, 1979 el Degas Les Paul Custom, 2011 Epiphone JB Les Paul
Amps: 1982 Marshall 4010

dknight16 wrote:
airportdon wrote:

Pictures are always appreciated.

The fit and Gold finish are really good, the setup from Gibson was spot on....I guess the only thing to complain about would be the Signed certificate is placed under the guitar instead of being folded up.. The wrinkles will come out though...at least it is not torn and ripped.
I will never again knock down an Epiphone product..the possibilites are endless to upgrading one to perform as good as this one.
If I can get the girlfriend's camera..I'll put out some pics...
Thx again Joe/Gibson/Epiphone for creating another great guitar.......

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........