Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

this guy is absolutely off the charts. I never was any good unless I had about 12 beers in me, much less at trick shots. I've just started learning/playing the Hustle Kings video game for PS3 and it is humbling to say the least, son is kicking my arse.

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=2 … ee15dcbb6b

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

Don't know if this counts as a laugh/smile moment, but it carries a major "Awww......" alert. Enjoy:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNDhZrAVe1c

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

too cute, I've seen that reaction from other dogs but seems like this little guy is singing/playing along with it, kinda like we do sometimes at a concert.

BansheeUK wrote:

Don't know if this counts as a laugh/smile moment, but it carries a major "Awww......" alert. Enjoy:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNDhZrAVe1c

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

580 (edited by Brack 2014-02-10 11:24:44)

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

I am a recent convert to the US Comedy 'The Big Bang Theory'

This is one of my all time favourite scenes > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbV-z_RFhU
LMFAO

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

Saw him live last year, I've never laughed so much, the guy's a genius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hd_OuKosxg

No matter how far you try to push the envelope, it remains stationery

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

The Laminated Book of Dreams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggOa9aSG-Ow

No matter how far you try to push the envelope, it remains stationery

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

Brack wrote:

I am a recent convert to the US Comedy 'The Big Bang Theory'

This is one of my all time favourite scenes > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbV-z_RFhU
LMFAO

You want the scene from Season 3, when Leonard loses Sheldon in a ball pit.........BAZINGA!!!

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

584

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

BansheeUK wrote:

You want the scene from Season 3, when Leonard loses Sheldon in a ball pit.........BAZINGA!!!

LOL - BAZINGA! Yes, your right ..... also a fave

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

watched two episodes last night waiting for Joe to come on Conan. I'm a recent fan myself, the acting and writing are very good. Sometimes I just want to take Sheldon out in the back alley and beat the crap out of him, Parsons is brilliant. I can't figure out why nobody has signed him on for a movie yet.

Brack wrote:
BansheeUK wrote:

You want the scene from Season 3, when Leonard loses Sheldon in a ball pit.........BAZINGA!!!

LOL - BAZINGA! Yes, your right ..... also a fave

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

586

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

Relayer wrote:

Saw him live last year, I've never laughed so much, the guy's a genius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hd_OuKosxg

Agree Relayer - on my list to go and see - also on my list is Peter Kay -I'm currently enjoying his 2 part shows on Friday C4.

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

587 (edited by Brack 2014-02-11 11:22:29)

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

Peter Kay - Back On Nights - Hecklers - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT2PLl3AFVo
my fave bit "Like a truck reversing" lol

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

one of the best things to come out of the Olympics, other countries didn't think about doing this?

http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/medal … ics-021014

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

http://screen.yahoo.com/census-taker-000000855.html

chris walken on SNL

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
Berthold Auerbach

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

Jim Parsons will host SNL on March 1. I for one will be tuning in, could get real funny.

BansheeUK wrote:
Brack wrote:

I am a recent convert to the US Comedy 'The Big Bang Theory'

This is one of my all time favourite scenes > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbV-z_RFhU
LMFAO

You want the scene from Season 3, when Leonard loses Sheldon in a ball pit.........BAZINGA!!!

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

After you go to the grocery store and stock the house full of food! Now that's what makes me happy smile

592 (edited by sally12333 2014-02-18 13:38:09)

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

edragoo wrote:

After you go to the grocery store and stock the house full of food! Now that's what makes me happy smile

Yes, Erin.  And more precisely, nothing gives me a better sense of security than having a healthy supply of toilet paper on hand!      big_smile

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

593 (edited by rubyjt 2014-03-02 14:20:48)

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

and the real bonus was seeing Joe's "Famous Farmer Tan" at that hour ........the picture of Joe is priceless

I"d love to see that too. Sorry if it was posted and I missed it

And I thought this was really funny scroll down to the video

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f … ves-376336




BONAMEGAMETAL
Offline
From: San Diego
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 10,219





In these days of assaults on faith,  religions and belief structures, acts like this restore my faith in humanity. Sometimes you just have to do the right thing.  Returning these to the reservation in Arizona will be tough. The Hopi believe that each sacred object is the abode of a living spirit and confining the object will suffocate that spirit.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/ … QJ20131211
Rick

I was very happy to read this. So many religious artifacts have been from the Native Americans.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
Berthold Auerbach

Re: What makes you laugh/smile ?

In fact it was awful, I didn't recognize any of the actors except for 3 of the men. writing was terrible, a lot of it just wasn't funny at all. Anybody see it?

ahsmith33 wrote:

Jim Parsons will host SNL on March 1. I for one will be tuning in, could get real funny.

BansheeUK wrote:
Brack wrote:

I am a recent convert to the US Comedy 'The Big Bang Theory'

This is one of my all time favourite scenes > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbV-z_RFhU
LMFAO

You want the scene from Season 3, when Leonard loses Sheldon in a ball pit.........BAZINGA!!!

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince