181 (edited by pagewear 2013-11-17 07:36:52)

Re: Bonamassa Gibson LP BonaBurst Registry serial # "JOE B XXX"

JB#004 - Yorkshire, England

After a 10hr round trip to Scotland I am now the proud owner of number 4!

I picked this amazing instrument up from fellow forum member Std80 who also owns a collection of other amazing Bonamassa guitars and was kind enough to let me sample them all!!

2010 Gibson Custom Shop Bonamassa VOS #004, 2013 Gibson Les Paul Standard Bonamassa Goldtop, Caparison TATII Frozen Sky, Fender Stratocaster American Special Burst, Fender Blues Junior III, MXR Bonamassa FET Driver, Boss BC-60, Robert Keeley TS808tb, Boss DD-3 Delay, Boss BD-2 Blues Driver, Boss RC-3 Looper

pagewear wrote:

JB#004 - Yorkshire, England

After a 10hr round trip to Scotland I am now the proud owner of number 4!

I picked this amazing instrument up from fellow forum member Std80 who also owns a collection of other amazing Bonamassa guitars and was kind enough to let me sample them all!!

Congrats on the Newbie!

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Congratulations on the acquisition, its nice that she's been kept within the "family" of forum members here ;0)

2012 Gibson Studio JBLP, 1988 Marshall 2550 Black Jubilee
2013 Marshall Vintage Modern 4x12
JB WAH, JB Fuzz, JB FET Driver, JB Seymour Duncan's, Roland GP 8

184 (edited by Spider 2014-06-26 09:21:15)

Bonaburst #008 is for sale.

https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=26804

Sold!

Please transfer #008 over to Hogsniper.

I just bought BonaBurst #138
St. Louis MO

I'm now in possession of #114

joe bonamassa it's good
adoro
o blues dele e fixe
seus solos sao de louco
continua assim

In possession of #092
Hilversum, Netherlands

Hi there. Just bought #094 used.
Can anyone give some information of the series? Nothing found at the Gibson page and service gives no information.
Wanted to know whats the limitation number of the BMB VOS.

Florian

190 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-07-18 11:16:25)

Welcome flamehl ... and congrats on your Bonaburst #094!

Here is a little info on the BB's ... u may have seen already.

They started as a Limited Run of 25 from the Custom Shop in association with Gibson dealer Wildwood Guitars in CO, USA ... that was quickly increased to 75 ... then eventually to 100 according to published reports ... scanning this thread ... looks like JoeB 138 is documented. (I am not sure, but I believe other Gibson dealers were included once the run increased.)  (U may see a post referring to an "Aged" in the high 200's ... that I believe is referring to Joe's first Gibson CS Les Paul Sig guitar ... the Goldtop "300's" .. and post is placed in the wrong Registry Thread.

Earlier run seemed to lean more towards a plaintop ... where some of the later runs started to show some flame.

(If I find any other info ... memory kinda fading a bit ... will add to this Post.)

Best wishes with it! ...

Guitar Lifestyle 5/25/2010
https://www.guitarlifestyle.com/archive … -les-paul/

Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa Signature Les Paul VOS • Wildwood Guitars Overview
https://youtu.be/X26-yKZZQcg (Wildwood Guitars 4/20/2012)

Here's Joe taking his for a ride during Crossroads Festival 2010
Crossroads 2010 - "Going Down" - Joe Bonamassa, Pino Daniele & Robert Randolph
https://youtu.be/ggNY41Vc5yE (matirocker)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Bonamassa Gibson LP BonaBurst Registry serial # "JOE B XXX"

I have # 034

192 (edited by cindyron 2019-05-15 08:47:17)

I have JoeB 052. This was owned by Joe. He sent it to Historic Makeovers to be redone with their full RDS treatment and changed to aged black for the first BCC tour. Joe used it for about five years then stored. On his way to a festival in Europe from the UK on a British airways flight  it was put in baggage and came out with a cracked headstock. Joe had it repaired and used it it for five years. A few years ago I traded Joe aa Explorer he once owned for the now BCC black JoeB 052. He shipped it to me and when I opened its head stock was snapped again. Long St short I shipped it back then 6 months later he shipped again repaired and it made it in one piece. It’s a awesome piece of Joe history and plays amazing. With the multiple head stock issues it’s now called the “Headless Horseman “.

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others