19 (edited by HellRot 2010-05-26 18:26:28)

Re: Joe Dreams….

Had one two nights ago.

Joe and the gang sitting in some bar, relaxing after the show.  I am in the bar, eating. I noticed Joe coming to me, saying hi, as if we're good friends. Had a small chat. I remember asking him to advise me on how to play faster. smile

Don't remember, what he answered! Darn!  lol

Then, I just told him that he is tired and should better get some rest, so we finished talking and he went away. smile

20 (edited by srxman2001 2010-09-07 11:15:00)

Heres my Joe dream from last night.

Im at an outdoor show waiting for Joe to come out.  Im standing just behind a group of boy scouts just to the left of the stage.  Out comes Joe smoking a cigarette!!  Instead of playing a guitar, he decides to play a piano that is at the front of the stage.   The band starts playing and he starts pounding on the keys making nothing but noise.  The crowd goes crazy!!   Im standing there wondering what everyone is screaming about!?!?  Anyway,  he ends the song and walks over to the boyscouts to tell them a story.  I dont recall what he was saying but I do know it involved some very foul language.  He finishes his story and leaves the stage wobbling.

The next thing I know is that Im at one of the forum members house talking about what happened.  Patty is there and she is furious!!!!  Everyone is saying that Joe now has a drug problem and is blaming it on him hanging around Glenn Hughes!!! 

Pretty funny how you imagination works!!

Doug

Doug

srxman2001 wrote:

Heres my Joe dream from last night.

Im at an outdoor show waiting for Joe to come out.  Im standing just behind a group of boy scouts just to the left of the stage.  Out comes Joe smoking a cigarette!!  Instead of playing a guitar, he decides to play a piano that is at the front of the stage.   The band starts playing and he starts pounding on the keys making nothing but noise.  The crowd goes crazy!!   Im standing there wondering what everyone is screaming about!?!?  Anyway,  he ends the song and walks over to the boyscouts to tell them a story.  I dont recall what he was saying but I do know it involved some very foul language.  He finishes his story and leaves the stage wobbling.

The next thing I know is that Im at one of the forum members house talking about what happened.  Patty is there and she is furious!!!!  Everyone is saying that Joe now has a drug problem and is blaming it on him hanging around Glenn Hughes!!! 

Pretty funny how you imagination works!!

Doug

No wonder I was so tired this morning when I got up   lol    lol    lol

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

A couple months ago I had one..
with a couple kids from my school..
it was in some kind of Cafe, no idea were because I had never seen that place before.
there was a really tiny stage were he played, I remember I was the only one close to the stage wile the rest was just drinking beer.
later I saw him outside and he signed my guitar and we talked a bit big_smile
no idea how guitar came there out of nothing but well.. its a dream.
later he suddenly performt again.. it was a bit strange! but pretty cool haha

xjulia