Re: J.B. Guitar Backing Tracks

http://www.jbonamassa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16088

Here is the link to the thread.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Thanks RickB, I've seen you linked to Tread, written here just because I saw that only Stewart is currently in possession of such a backing track. Sorry, Clap

Helle Steven

Can I have copies of your bacing tracks to Django

you can send your Django backing tracks to mjxguerra@compuserve.com please

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Black + Gold Hardware, PRS SE Santana Yellow, Ovation Double-Neck Semi-Acoustic, Ovation Celebrity CC44 Honeyburst, Gibson 2008 Les Paul Standard Heritage Cherry Sunburst (#10), Gibson Robot Les Paul Studio 2012 Limited, Gibson 1976 Les Paul Custom Heritage Cherry Sunburst

i feel bad asking for this as i know you're probably getting sick of it but could you please send your django backing track to:

jedi_paul@hotmail.co.uk

thanks!:)

StewartW
I loved your cover of Django - Just got paid.  Could you send me your backing track. 

Thanks

John
jpahemi1@comcast.net

Best regards
John
1977 Les Paul Artisan, 2011 CS Les Paul Orange Tiger, 2010 CS Les Paul 58RI, JBLP Studio 370, Fender Deluxe Strat
Marshall Class 5 & Fender Hotrod Deluxe, JB Fuzz Face, TS808, DD3, King Vox Wah

Oye Jose! Tiene aquí muchos aficionados.  Que cosa mas grande la vida. COOL!

MuchLove
jotajotagrande

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Hi Stewart,

Your backing tracks for Bonamassa's 'Django' are great!

I was just wondering if you have a version of your 'Django Keyboards part 2' with drums?

Thanks!

Hi Stewart, great version of Django, very impressive.

Is there any chance you can send me the full backing track you have you used with the drums for Django please.

grahamsoanes@gmail.com

Many Thanks

Graham

StewartW wrote:
stephane wrote:

archenemy696@gmail.com

Sent them to you today at 14.53 GMT

Have fun

Stewart

Hi Stewart
Ron Here any chance you can send them to me?
Thanks Ron
cindyron@aol.com

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I don't know if StewartW is is very active on this forum these days?

I've got his Django backing tracks that he very kindly sent to me last year, and I am happy to put them up on my file sharing site, but I don't want to do anything with his intellectual property & artistic works without his consent and approval.  Hopefully he will chime in soon...

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

I just checked out that guitar backing tracks website.  Thanks for sharing that.  I'm learning Django right now, isn't everyone? Has anyone attempted the River?  I have to admit I'm not very good with a slide.

I did my own backing track and cover for The River.

This is a very crude attempt but here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFuJFXw1Dao

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Black + Gold Hardware, PRS SE Santana Yellow, Ovation Double-Neck Semi-Acoustic, Ovation Celebrity CC44 Honeyburst, Gibson 2008 Les Paul Standard Heritage Cherry Sunburst (#10), Gibson Robot Les Paul Studio 2012 Limited, Gibson 1976 Les Paul Custom Heritage Cherry Sunburst

Resuming an old post, but is there any chance to get the Django/Just Got Paid backing track?
Thanks.

bongano wrote:

Resuming an old post, but is there any chance to get the Django/Just Got Paid backing track?
Thanks.

same here any chance I could get one
Thanks Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

This might seem a little "random," but...is it just me, or would y'all rather see backing tracks for sale through the JB Store rather than refrigerator magnets?   wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Coach305 wrote:

This might seem a little "random," but...is it just me, or would y'all rather see backing tracks for sale through the JB Store rather than refrigerator magnets?   wink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! yes!

He is independent and he does have the rights to his own material, I can't see why he couldn't have the tunes remixed as backing tracks for his fans!

No problem to buy backing tracks from Joe. They would be very accurate I guess.
In the meantime all I'd like to have is even a home made one wink