Re: Wow!! Video of Joe playing Sloe Gin left-handed!! Unbelievable!!!!

nice trick...  big_smile

how cool would a proctavia effect sound at the beginning of this....realize joe is shunning many effects today, but would sound GNARLLY there!!!

Self-Professed "GOLDIE" Nut-Job!!!!

JBLP #267

Looking for advice on removing the hook line and sinker I bit on..........good one big_smile

Russ, Rick hasn't always been stage right (left side from audience) to Joe.  He has occasionally, and I believe initially it may have been moreso, been to the right from audience perspective (stage left) of Joe.  Las Vegas a year and a half ago I think Rick was actually in the BACK right, behind Bogie even???!!!  Libby?

Black Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Good one Libby!

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

StewartW wrote:
Libby wrote:

Must see video!!!  Joe playing 'Sloe Gin' left-handed!!!  Absolutely INCREDIBLE stuff!!  Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0vDlUxo8Gs

big_smile  Libby  tongue

wink           wink

Brilliant!!! I was just about to smash my guitar up and never pick another one in my life, when I deciton gnihtemos egnarts, do you get my point.

Happy April 1 to all

stewart  lol  lol  lol

SICK!!!

Libby wrote:

Must see video!!!  Joe playing 'Sloe Gin' left-handed!!!  Absolutely INCREDIBLE stuff!!  Enjoy!!

big_smile  Libby  tongue

wink           wink

Good spoof Mrs. S., I've never seen your prankster side before amiga.

Think Green,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

ohiodawg13 wrote:
Libby wrote:

big_smile  Libby  tongue

wink           wink

Good spoof Mrs. S., I've never seen your prankster side before amiga.

Think Green,

J Dawg

Part of being a good prankster is not letting the world know that you are one in advance .... it's much easier to sneak up on the unsuspecting that way.  Hehehe.

Really glad some of you enjoyed it, and especially glad that I was able to fool a few of you, if even for just a moment.  I even blurred the video during the parts where the Marshalls came into view so that it would appear my camera lost focus temporarily.  Ha!  Thank you for being good sports about it, and, I hope that the hook, line and sinker removal didn't prove to be too painful.  wink  Thank you also, to those who played along and enriched the joke with your replies. 

I still enjoy seeing it - if you look past all of the "watch on the wrong hand", "Gibson logo upside down" details ..... it really does appear that he is a lefty.  Interesting to me that his face looks so different also.  And, lastly ....  lest we forget, it was a really great performance of 'Sloe Gin' too.  I'll try to post the right-handed version soon.  smile

Okay.... I'm off to hatch new schemes....... see ya.  wink

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.