1 (edited by dwig 2010-03-31 16:06:23)

Topic: Autographed Joe Bonamassa guitar. Thinking of selling. Any Interest?

I have a Joe Bonamassa signed Fender Squire Bullet. I won the guitar about five years ago at a local record store. Being a dumb teenager I had know idea who Joe was, and I used the guitar as a starter guitar. The autograph is slightly worn. He signed it on the body (not the pickguard). I really need a new amp so i decided to try to sell it. Would anyone out there be interested in this?

Re: Autographed Joe Bonamassa guitar. Thinking of selling. Any Interest?

this was an April fools joke early, right? "Whatever you do, don't sell that cow" - Gene Hackman in Bonnie & Clyde. Find something else to sell, borrow from the bank or relatives, put it on credit and pay by the month, but don't sell that thing. It may not be worth that much now, or ever, but when he goes into the RRHOF you will be glad you still own it.

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

WHHHHHHHHHATTT!!??

Murfdog

I thought he was trying to sell it right now, Jane?  That said, with no disrespect to dwig, most would find little to no value in the guitar. I would therefore hang onto it, as I am not betting against YOU becoming famous one day dwig.  That said, now it would have a double whammy value, especially ever again but kept nicely for inspiration and indeed, possible collector item worth the hanging onto it and finding the amplification stage to you place in the spotlight through some other money making venture.  Best wishes. I really mean that.  Shoot, I might even buy it if you lived nearby and signed it yourself also.   Uhm, on that count I'd have to have a demo of your talents or have a promise of signature upon your Joe Bonamassa inspired ascendancy! I am being totally honest.  smile
Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”