Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Just got a text from TicketMaster - Joe will be in New Orleans at the Saenger Tuesday, November 24.  (Tentative ticket price range $83-$129)  This date does not show up on the Joe B Tour date list yet.  Fan Presale starts 5/10/15 10 am.

I am so excited.  I had tickets to the December 2014 show in Biloxi, MS but my elderly dad was just out of the hospital so I did not go.  On the plus side, the friends that used the tickets are now new fans of Joe so they will probably go to the New Orleans show with me.

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Jim Moody says presale is next week sometime so from this post it will be end of next work week. Woo Hoo. I hear  that theatre in New Orleans is really nice.

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Has anyone seen a list of WHERE he is playing on the fall tour?  I have submitted all my email addresses to J&R hundreds of times but for some reason the only regular notifications I seem to get are on my less frequently used ones.  I do check them all sort of regularly but have almost missed things in the past (thank goodness for this place).  I find it very frustrating sometimes.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

220

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

I was told Eric would post the dates next week with pre sale beginning on the 10th. I thought pre sale on a Sunday was odd but the post above seems to confirm it for the NO date. Keep you eyes here where we like to be the first to know if possible.

221

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Well Jim.. It's Friday May 8/2015 and nothing has been posted about a Fall NAM tour yet.
so maybe they are going to give us the dates on Sunday 10th and pre-sale later?



jim m wrote:

I was told Eric would post the dates next week with pre sale beginning on the 10th. I thought pre sale on a Sunday was odd but the post above seems to confirm it for the NO date. Keep you eyes here where we like to be the first to know if possible.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Some dates are starting to show up on Ticketmaster now.

223

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

I see from Ticket Master so far

Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium
Spartanburg, SC Thu, 11/12/15

Ryman Auditorium
Nashville, TN Mon, 11/16/15
07:30 PM

Louisville Palace
Louisville, KY Tue, 11/17/15

Ryman Auditorium
Nashville, TN Wed, 11/18/15
07:30 PM

Saenger Theatre New Orleans
New Orleans, LA Tue, 11/24/15

Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium
Shreveport, LA Tue, 12/01/15

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Kind of odd he's doing Ryman 11/16, Louisville KY 11/17, then back to the Ryman 11/18. That's a bit of back and forth. I've heard of a possible Delaware and Roanoke as well. Will have to keep our eyes peeled for more news.

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

DougH wrote:

I see from Ticket Master so far

Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium
Spartanburg, SC Thu, 11/12/15

Ryman Auditorium
Nashville, TN Mon, 11/16/15
07:30 PM

Louisville Palace
Louisville, KY Tue, 11/17/15

Ryman Auditorium
Nashville, TN Wed, 11/18/15
07:30 PM


Saenger Theatre New Orleans
New Orleans, LA Tue, 11/24/15

Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium
Shreveport, LA Tue, 12/01/15

These are now on Ticketmaster guessing there will be the email shortly before the presale starts on Sunday I keep dropping of the list tired of trying to stay signed up?

Bayou Music Center
Houston TX 11/25/15

Saenger Theater
Mobile, AL 12/2/15

Rock ON & Keep the Faith f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
Avatar my late husband w/ Joe April 2014 shortly after cancer diagnosis
"I don't pay those dues and I'm due some money back"

226 (edited by RickB 2015-05-09 15:49:22)

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Lizzee wrote:
DougH wrote:

I see from Ticket Master so far

Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium
Spartanburg, SC Thu, 11/12/15

Ryman Auditorium
Nashville, TN Mon, 11/16/15
07:30 PM

Louisville Palace
Louisville, KY Tue, 11/17/15

Ryman Auditorium
Nashville, TN Wed, 11/18/15
07:30 PM


Saenger Theatre New Orleans
New Orleans, LA Tue, 11/24/15

Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium
Shreveport, LA Tue, 12/01/15

These are now on Ticketmaster guessing there will be the email shortly before the presale starts on Sunday I keep dropping of the list tired of trying to stay signed up?

Bayou Music Center
Houston TX 11/25/15

Saenger Theater
Mobile, AL 12/2/15

Presale for some venues starts tomorrow. Check the street team pages for passwords.  We're missing a West Coast swing but I guess two Three Kings shows in my back yard will have to do. tongue

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

not sure if its been mentioned yet but i found this while researching stuff for the bonatrivia thread
http://www.sortmusic.com/rss/en/j/joe-b … 94016.html
http://www.bluesfest.com.au/
Byron Bay Blues Fest Australia March 2016

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Jane H. wrote:

not sure if its been mentioned yet but i found this while researching stuff for the bonatrivia thread
http://www.sortmusic.com/rss/en/j/joe-b … 94016.html
http://www.bluesfest.com.au/
Byron Bay Blues Fest Australia March 2016

very interesting

I suppose 2016 will be as well
January: Acoustic Carnegie
Feb : Cruise then leading into
March: Europe leading to Australia
April/Mai: States

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Jane H. wrote:

not sure if its been mentioned yet but i found this while researching stuff for the bonatrivia thread
http://www.sortmusic.com/rss/en/j/joe-b … 94016.html
http://www.bluesfest.com.au/
Byron Bay Blues Fest Australia March 2016

Wow...Saturday, March 26th looks like the best day with Joe, Tedeschi Trucks Band and Lucas Nelson & Promise of the Real all playing....I'll never get the wife to go along with this plan (dammit)....

230 (edited by RickB 2015-07-28 16:17:57)

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

pat6put6man wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

not sure if its been mentioned yet but i found this while researching stuff for the bonatrivia thread
http://www.sortmusic.com/rss/en/j/joe-b … 94016.html
http://www.bluesfest.com.au/
Byron Bay Blues Fest Australia March 2016

Wow...Saturday, March 26th looks like the best day with Joe, Tedeschi Trucks Band and Lucas Nelson & Promise of the Real all playing....I'll never get the wife to go along with this plan (dammit)....

...nor mine. Something about grandkids in Germany need a visit. Wrong direction too.  Gotta check Joe's Euro schedule. big_smile

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

231 (edited by steinei 2015-07-28 16:23:39)

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

RickB wrote:
pat6put6man wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

not sure if its been mentioned yet but i found this while researching stuff for the bonatrivia thread
http://www.sortmusic.com/rss/en/j/joe-b … 94016.html
http://www.bluesfest.com.au/
Byron Bay Blues Fest Australia March 2016

Wow...Saturday, March 26th looks like the best day with Joe, Tedeschi Trucks Band and Lucas Nelson & Promise of the Real all playing....I'll never get the wife to go along with this plan (dammit)....

...nor mine. Something about grandkids in Germany need a visit. Wrong direction too.  Gotta check Joe's Euro schedule. big_smile

Yeah. Come to Germany. Normally Joe plays here each 6 months...
My wife also destroyed my RCFP plans last week
:-)

232 (edited by pat6put6man 2015-07-28 20:36:18)

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

steinei wrote:
RickB wrote:
pat6put6man wrote:

Wow...Saturday, March 26th looks like the best day with Joe, Tedeschi Trucks Band and Lucas Nelson & Promise of the Real all playing....I'll never get the wife to go along with this plan (dammit)....

...nor mine. Something about grandkids in Germany need a visit. Wrong direction too.  Gotta check Joe's Euro schedule. big_smile

Yeah. Come to Germany. Normally Joe plays here each 6 months...
My wife also destroyed my RCFP plans last week
:-)

I would suggest mass divorce but damn I love her.....couldn't break up a 41 year love affair either....she hates to fly so that is her good excuse....but Rick, your situation doesn't sound too bad...lots of great blues going down in Europe, more than here in US in my opinion...it took me two months of whining to get her to go on the cruise last February.....she doesnt want to go this year but I got news for her next year (talk is cheap)....

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Trying this thread to find out any truth to rumor about a Reno Show?
Thanks Very Much!

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

Joe just announced 14 Gigs in Germany.
Starts just after the Blues Cruise on February 24th in Dortmund. (just bought tickets)
Ends March 17th in Berlin.

So the European Tour Spring 2016 just consists of Germany as he plays in Australia 1 Week later.
Prices between EUR 74 and EUR 167. Ouch