Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

currymandavid wrote:

I see from Joe's latest email that he is playing 4 dates in Germany in September

http://jbonamassa.com/eblast/2014/euro- … -sale.html

Pre-sale starts Friday - go get 'em my German buddies smile

Thanks for the info! Wonderful that Joe will be coming the first time to my favourite location in our region, the SAP Arena in Mannheim, about 10 miles (15 km) far from my house. He will love it there! (Max. capacity 15.000 people) Wish him"Sold Out"!
My hubby Thomas and I are both working tomorrow at the start of the presale and during the whole day. Probably we won`t get tics in the first rows...We us luck!!!
But first we will enjoy Eric Clapton there on Tuesday, 24 June.

annaforjoe wrote:
currymandavid wrote:

I see from Joe's latest email that he is playing 4 dates in Germany in September

http://jbonamassa.com/eblast/2014/euro- … -sale.html

Pre-sale starts Friday - go get 'em my German buddies smile

Thanks for the info! Wonderful that Joe will be coming the first time to my favourite location in our region, the SAP Arena in Mannheim, about 10 miles (15 km) far from my house. He will love it there! (Max. capacity 15.000 people) Wish him"Sold Out"!
My hubby Thomas and I are both working tomorrow at the start of the presale and during the whole day. Probably we won`t get tics in the first rows...We us luck!!!
But first we will enjoy Eric Clapton there on Tuesday, 24 June.

Sorry: ... Wish us luck!!!... (Very excited, woohoo).

It's been a long wait... but we've got im' !!!
Melbourne down here in Aus in Sept. Not Quick enough to get in the front group of seats ... actually very close to last concerts posi..... Don't care !! It's been so long between drinks. Bloody happy to be going.
One of the daughters Emily and I can't wait !!

Ok...Brain...I don't like you and you don't like me...     ("H. Simpson")

Why is New york City not included in the 2014 tour dates? I don't get it. JB should play multiple NY dates which he no doubt would sell out. How about Radio City Music Hall?

jim1061

Ticket secured for State Theatre Sydney Sept 14 big_smile

I see the classic rock site has announced Joe is playing 4 nights at the Hammersmith Apollo in London next march so I presume there will be a UK tour around then.

manticore wrote:

I see the classic rock site has announced Joe is playing 4 nights at the Hammersmith Apollo in London next march so I presume there will be a UK tour around then.

Looks like it is just the 4 London dates for now so he could be back later in the year. There is a topic in General Topics already started.

206 (edited by SolidSnake1MGS 2014-07-09 08:59:23)

manticore wrote:

Their up for sale - Stalls are an EYE WATERING! £120 (Inc fees) with a copy of the new album included.
I was their for the TDF gig and it cost £60 for a seat (£40 standing)

Sorry but this is a REDICULOUS price hike even the RAH was £60 and I was in the central circle!

But if the other gigs (assuming they happen) in Manchester / Liverpool / Blackpool etc are more reasonable I'll happily go to those....

Gibson Les Paul Standard Joe Bonamassa VOS 2012 Custom (Manchester 2013 Signed)
Fender Mustang 1969 Matching Headstock - Candy Apple Red Jazz Bass 50th Anniversary - 3 Tone Burst
Chapman Guitars ML1 Antique Sunburst #21 Crunchy (Signed by Rob, Dorje & Phil X)

Under the listing for Radio City Tickets it has the option for fan pre-sale but you need a password. How do I find out what that password is?

Thanks.
Jim1061

Per Jim M. -

There will be a fan pre-sale. The codes should be posted here sometime before the 4th of September when they go on sale. The New York city shows are tough to get good tickets for. Ticketmaster is the seller but it seems mysteriously the best seats are not available. There will be some PBS tickets which are seats available through the local PBS station which are good seats you can obtain by making a donation to the station.
Scalpers rule in the New York City Market unless Joe's management has figured out how to beat them.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Thanks for the information and you are correct. New York rarely offers good seats even if you connect within minutes of online sales beginning. Its a scam around the country but I think the best scammers reside in NY. Somehow the scalpers have tix days before they go on sale. Artists need to come together and stop it . One artist at a time will never accomplish it.

Closest thing I have ever seen to a solution is a mail-in lottery like the Grateful Dead used to do. Ticket seekers were allowed to send in one self addressed stamped envelope with check. Either the tickets or the check were mailed back depending on who was randomly chosen. If you were caught sending more than one envelope per address you automatically have your check mailed back. This helped prevent loading up on letters from one source and kept limited access to scalpers. This can't stop scalpers but it gives ordinary fans a much better chance at getting tickets at face value for shows. if every band did it, many of us would have a better chance. Unfortunately, there's too much money to be made from the dishonest way so we will never see a solution.

Jim1061

dknight16 wrote:

Per Jim M. -

There will be a fan pre-sale. The codes should be posted here sometime before the 4th of September when they go on sale. The New York city shows are tough to get good tickets for. Ticketmaster is the seller but it seems mysteriously the best seats are not available. There will be some PBS tickets which are seats available through the local PBS station which are good seats you can obtain by making a donation to the station.
Scalpers rule in the New York City Market unless Joe's management has figured out how to beat them.

jim1061 wrote:

Thanks for the information and you are correct. New York rarely offers good seats even if you connect within minutes of online sales beginning. Its a scam around the country but I think the best scammers reside in NY. Somehow the scalpers have tix days before they go on sale. Artists need to come together and stop it . One artist at a time will never accomplish it.

Closest thing I have ever seen to a solution is a mail-in lottery like the Grateful Dead used to do. Ticket seekers were allowed to send in one self addressed stamped envelope with check. Either the tickets or the check were mailed back depending on who was randomly chosen. If you were caught sending more than one envelope per address you automatically have your check mailed back. This helped prevent loading up on letters from one source and kept limited access to scalpers. This can't stop scalpers but it gives ordinary fans a much better chance at getting tickets at face value for shows. if every band did it, many of us would have a better chance. Unfortunately, there's too much money to be made from the dishonest way so we will never see a solution.

Jim1061

dknight16 wrote:

Per Jim M. -

Like NY, they have this down to an art form in Chicago.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

211 (edited by David.247 2015-01-28 15:45:48)

Yay! I just booked a ticket to see Joe at the Apollo Hammersmith. Anybody else here going on the Tuesday night?

In my opinion, Joe should stick to an all electric show. The concert was very good but I am not quite sure he is ready to do the split set. Maybe I just like his electric performances a lot more. I found a few songs to be pretty good during the first set but for the most part was waiting for that set to end so the second set would begin. His electric set was really good and I can imagine an extra 40-45 minutes of electric would have made the show much better for me. I am glad I went to the show but next time he comes to NY, if he advertises acoustic as part of the show, I would likely pass on it. just my opinion.

New here but not to Joe. I finally see the Summer Ampitheater Tour dates show my Ohio venue, pretty jazzed by that. Wondering why there's so many different dates & codes for the presale. Guess Live Nation has it on lockdown. Hope we get decent tickets. Is the pre sale 2/3, 2/6, or 2/7? Sorry for the dumb question, these will be birthday present if I can get them.

fan sale 2/3, Facebook sale 2/6, general 2/7
both presales have different codes.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

It's April..
That usually means the J&R show starts talking about USA/Canada Fall tour tickets.

I can see he finishes up his Europe tour on Oct 31 in Brighton (Joe's Halloween Party?).

That doesn't leave him much time to do a tour of USA/Canada before his Winter Break.
anyone hear of any Fall dates yet?

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Just got a text from TicketMaster - Joe will be in New Orleans at the Saenger Tuesday, November 24.  (Tentative ticket price range $83-$129)  This date does not show up on the Joe B Tour date list yet.  Fan Presale starts 5/10/15 10 am.

I am so excited.  I had tickets to the December 2014 show in Biloxi, MS but my elderly dad was just out of the hospital so I did not go.  On the plus side, the friends that used the tickets are now new fans of Joe so they will probably go to the New Orleans show with me.