1 (edited by Jane H. 2019-12-14 14:01:35)

Topic: Hi my name is Jane but you can call me

(edited occaisonally) to add to nicknames

Jumpin Jupiter Jarvis Sweet Baby Sista Mama Jenkins Rowena ChamPagne  JANE and Sorrow Safety Mumbler Mandilishi Bad Bonametal Penny TAYLOR Cheezy Witchy Whiskey Woman Wae Sah Shooting Star Queen Problemochild Nutball HALL
and I usually turn around when someone says "Hey!"

I'm a wild as eagles (Wae), sweet as honeysuckle(Sah) mountain time girl.

I instantly became a Joe Bonamassa fan 7 years ago (January 18, 2003 to be exact)and have been hanging out at the official forum since then too. I know I am not alone in that I have never been this "into" music or anything really, like others have also said. I enjoy the friendships I have made here. That alone is reason enough to hang out but I am here to learn about Joe, music, blues, guitars, and other fans. and Most importantly to get the newest news about Joe.
I also have a feeling there may be a reason we have all come together this way and I also think that Joe will be what saves Rock and Roll at this point in time.
I can't wait for whats next.

I am 40+, married with child. I am working on learning to play guitar. I have a dog, two house cats, some hermit crabs.

I am a soul who's intentions are good (mostly) please don't let me be misunderstood. I try to give the benefit of doubt with posts here and ask the same in return. Sometimes I react strongly to something someone said that wasn't what they meant really and it happens to me on the the recieving end too. Apologies given and accepted in advance for that. I do try not to and also I have really been working on trying to be clear as possible but it doesn't always work. Please email me for clarification before you assume I meant bad in any way, thanks. Sometimes I do say mean things on purpose and if thats the case I'll admit it usually wink

Thanks to all for their intros, show reviews, news, and photos shared. Thanks very very much to all the tapers who share!!!

Also for many reasons, I don't alwasy reply to every intro, b-day thread or other personal info type threads but I hope everyone here knows I wish them the best, always!!! even if I don't type it outloud.

I also LOVE to see other forum members' own youtubes of their music etc. esp if they do Joe songs. One day I shall share my own. One day I shall!

I use this intro thread to post stuff about myself. No replies necessary...sometimes I delete my old one and start a new one. Like today, I am doing that. same basic info.

I accept donations of audio cassette tapes in good working condition. I don't have a huge collection of music so if there is anything old you are getting rid of send it my way so I can check it out. I am rebuilding my live Bonamassa shows and plan to share some very soon. Thats one of my favorite things to do within the limits of Joe's generous taping policies(found on tour page)

I also am interested in ANY Joe shirts. If you should decide you have one you don't need please let me know before otherwise trading/selling/giving and maybe we can make a deal. I seriously would appreciate it. I have many but can't have too many if you know what I mean. Plus some I have really worn out and need replacements that are out of print so to speak.

I am mainly a rock fan but Joe and others have gotten me interested more in the Blues and also helped me realize I was already listening to alot of blues but called it rock.

I have high hopes for hearing Joe's music on the bigger radio stations around here (Baltimore area of Maryland, USA)

I love Joe and he loves me too!!!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile  big_smile

here's my facebook page. I don't do alot with it. Signed up to get Joe updates mostly.
http://www.facebook.com/#/jane.t.hall1?ref=profile

Oh and my social and political views would start an ugly thread or two and I avoid those so I don't get banned but if you care to email me about new ways of making this world a better place I would like that and can share what I know to be true and ideas I have learned about. Thanks.

Peace
Jane H.

ps i don't take the time to check my spelling and or grammar. all the time. some times i do and sometimes i don't. its OK, really... (*&()*&&^%$###^%^%&*())!@!@!@!@!

edited to update nicknames and say a friend adopted one of my cats and i vow to never buy another hermit crab again.......and also I have another doggie

Re: Hi my name is Jane but you can call me

Well hi there - Jumpin Jupiter Jarvis Sweet Baby Mama Jenkins JANE and Sorrow Safety Mumbler Mandilishi Bad Bonametal Penny TAYLOR Witchy Whiskey Woman Wae Sah Shooting Star Nutball HALL.

I think you're Great! smile
fuzzy

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Jack Loves Patty Loves Joe

3 (edited by Jane H. 2010-06-07 20:19:33)

just bumping this up to say again that i don't always read and/or reply to all the intro threads but i do appreciate them and especially hearing how you first heard about Joe

also i am still accepting donations of audio cassette tapes and any Joe shirts, esp. any HTCT shirts out there being unworn or otherwise neglected, thanks

You must have real fun when you have to fill out a form that insists on 'all' names  tongue   big_smile

Jumpin Jupiter Jarvis Sweet Baby SISTA Mama Jenkins JANE and Sorrow Safety Mumbler Mandilishi Bad Bonametal Penny TAYLOR Witchy Whiskey Woman Wae Sah Shooting Star Nutball HALL

hey just stopping by here to add SISTA to my nicknames. can't say the song on the upcoming BCC really is about me or not but I am still using that one as a nickname!! can't wait

anyway i haven't been able to spend much time on the forum like i like to lately, just don't have the time no other reason. i do read it as much as possible but hardl;y get two seconds to post. doesn't mean nuthing and i working hard towards getting more spare time asap

Sista Jane Dear!

Today is love a purist day.   lol   I just made that up.  cool

MuchLove
BJJ FDOL

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Hey you know i still love ya on the other days too.
Hope you don't become a stranger when Joe starts rocking more than bluesing. I think its maybe gonna happen.
and it is about time  tongue

Practice up on that headbanging Jane.  lol

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

With the BCC release, can we now call you "Sista Jane"?  big_smile

Major Tom to ground control...

RICjunkie wrote:

Nah, I think this may be the onset of a Regency.  tongue

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RICjunkie wrote:

see post 5 above buddy.
now i just need woofy to make me a new name tag

Hi Sista Jane!

Just read this page before you've posted to thread
I opened and wanted to drop a line. But you were faster.

Wish I've seen your intro before I've posted mine.
Would sound different.

Yours is so fun and witty. Bet you are too, and you love JB.
Plenty! Huh?

LP
        Janchy

13 (edited by Jane H. 2010-11-10 09:18:26)

Thanks Janchy! and yes I do, very much

hope to meet up one day with you

and also everyone else. i don't get to read and/or reply to everyone's intros or great posts but i appreciate them all!

14 (edited by Jane H. 2011-01-17 02:34:12)

edited first post to add another of my nicknames, i love me some Champagne and alot of my friends call me champagne Jane and it goes with the Jane and Sorrow theme.

also would just like to remind all that if I said something that really sounds bad i probably didn't mean it to be bad. please cut me some slack and give me the benefit of doubt at the least and if you care please email me about it. i also would like to say if someone else said i said something and think they know what i meant particualrly if they say i meant something bad, well i can't help, know, control that and hopefully you'll give me the benefit of doubt there too and have enough sense to know better even if you don't know me. i'm finding out some people are much weirder than i imagined.......it's a bit bothersome but anyway i also am always working on my benefit of doubt to others so set me straight there if needed.

and i still am collecting old cassette tapes if good music if anyone has some they don't want and don't want to toss out and I really would love to acquire a HTCT Joe shirt, an extra Blues Deluxe shirt. used is cool

thanks and I'm looking forward to celebrating my 8 year Bonaversary tomorrow on the 18th

ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  big_smile

You are indeed one of the, one of my original favorite Bonabud's. This place will make you friends. From all over the world!!

Jane H. wrote:

also would just like to remind all that if I said something that really sounds bad i probably didn't mean it to be bad. please cut me some slack and give me the benefit of doubt at the least and if you care please email me about it. i also would like to say if someone else said i said something and think they know what i meant particualrly if they say i meant something bad, well i can't help, know, control that and hopefully you'll give me the benefit of doubt there too and have enough sense to know better even if you don't know me. i'm finding out some people are much weirder than i imagined.......it's a bit bothersome but anyway i also am always working on my benefit of doubt to others so set me straight there if needed.

Special thanks to friends who have helped me out here over the years especially the ones who suggested sometimes when i have something i feel I need to say but KNOW it will get mis-read, I can just type it and not hit submit. I don't always remember the last part but i think its kept me out of trouble today. so far anyway !!!
smile

Jane,
I need your phone number. (send by e-mail)  I just sent you an e-mail and left a message on Cathy's phone about good seats that opened up for the Reading show. (go to PaulyT. intro)  You indicated you weren't crazy about your seats, folks are trading in for better seats.  If you 2 trade in for better and I buy 1, we could sit together!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

18 (edited by Angela 2011-02-23 14:52:43)

Jane, I bought 1 ticket for Reading.  Orchestra Center, Row G, seat 117.  See you in Reading.  smile

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/