Re: Why Joe doesn't play P90 guitars?

Let me tell you i got my p90s bare knuckle pickup 'mississippi queens' and they are incredible! totally transformed my guitar. They're perfect for me cos i've always liked some aspects of humbuckers and some aspects of single coils. My set are like single coils but with added weight and fat tone.

Check out the mighty mighty orq as an example of p90 fatness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMqvViiRm6w

What does Joe know anyway?! lol

I am a fan of p90's. I want to pick up one of those cheap p90 gibson sg's, i think they just sing better in an SG than they do a Les Paul.

Logan

Block inlay Gibson ES-335, 50th anniversary American Strat, '61 RI White SG, '62 RI Relic Strat, Replica Korina Flying V, Gold Tone Paul Beard Resonator,  '58 Les Paul RI, American Highway 1 Fender Strat, Breedlove Acoustic, Stonetree Joe Bonamassa Custom, HIWATT Lead 100R, Reeves Custom 30.

they sing even better in a semi hollow wink

by the way, im really diggin The Might Orq

Block inlay Gibson ES-335, 50th anniversary American Strat, '61 RI White SG, '62 RI Relic Strat, Replica Korina Flying V, Gold Tone Paul Beard Resonator,  '58 Les Paul RI, American Highway 1 Fender Strat, Breedlove Acoustic, Stonetree Joe Bonamassa Custom, HIWATT Lead 100R, Reeves Custom 30.

Wow!  Thanks for the heads-up on the Orq -- I want to interview that guy!