1 (edited by LevyNagy 2006-11-19 21:44:06)

Topic: B.B. KING @ North Fork Theatre Westbury, NY - 2006.11.16

This my post about B.B. KING last show at North Fork Theatre Westbury, NY on 2006.11.16.

I'm 30 now but my teenager dream became true! On 16 November 2006 I was in the same building with the King - a great place at North Fork Theatre in Westbury, NY. It was a great show, everybody liked it...many were crying but as B.B. said: "If you are young or old, let the good times roll". When he left the building I was so close to him that he smiled to me. Probably the last show for B.B. in US (he's 81 years old): he is heading to Brasil now.

Here are my pictures for this event: all were taken from 15-20 meters without flash or tripod(!) but with ISO 1600(!). Enjoy them!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/levynagy/s … 380733283/

P.S. Respect my hard work and give me at least a reply and tell me your opinion if you copy them to your desktop.

Re: B.B. KING @ North Fork Theatre Westbury, NY - 2006.11.16

levynagy
there are some awesome pics there. i'd like to download a couple and get them printed if it's ok by you?
kevin

Nice pictures...  We have seen B.B. a number of times over the years and always puts on a great show.  Must have been an emotional evening for all.
Thanks for sharing.

Music is good for the Soul...

I'm glad everybody likes the pictures, thank you. smile Anyone can use them but not for commercial use please. I'm sharing them 'cause I like them - and of course I love B.B.! Memories remains...