Topic: BB King Blues Club Bar and Grill

This show was awesome, and it was sold out!  And just in case anyone is interested, i also recorded the show and can post it if someone would like a copy of it.  Only bad thing about the show was I never saw him come out after the show to sign anything......hopefully he will this week in Columbus though!

Re: BB King Blues Club Bar and Grill

Yes, please post it, by all means.  This one sounds like a keeper!

Carl

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

where were you taping from . i think i saw some guy of to the side up front . i was dead center around 25 feet from the stage i had my mics set up on a stand . what did you use to record the show ? i used neumann km184 mics into apogee mini me out of that coaxial into oade 7 pin into sony pcm 1 . show came out killer . joe

bcb07 wrote:

This show was awesome, and it was sold out!  And just in case anyone is interested, i also recorded the show and can post it if someone would like a copy of it.  Only bad thing about the show was I never saw him come out after the show to sign anything......hopefully he will this week in Columbus though!

hey,
sounds like yours probably came out better than mine.  They told me there was not taping there, so i took in one of the new Zoom H4 recorders and recorded it dead center close to the bar.  The quality came out pretty good, i wish i wouldve known they would let us bring mics in though.  Surprisingly those recorders sound awesome for what they are.  But i would love to get a recording of yours too.

-Brandon

I would definitely love a copy of the show. How can I go about getting it? I really appreciate it.

i'd like to get a copy too so if you do post it let us know.
nice one

I'd also love a copy of the show- let me know if you post it... thanks

Scott

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Any of the recordings would be greatly appreciated. Please post it somewhere. It is my first Bonamassa live show in USA so I would like to own it. I made some good pictures (too bad of the crazy lights but will look better after editing in Photoshop) that night which I can share if you give me/us the recordings. Here are three samples (1 streetview, 2 scene view): http://levynagy.deviantart.com

And I think I saw you joebeacon because I have a picture with a guy with a microfons stand right behind me positioned in front of the scene. You have a tatooed right arm... :-)

9 (edited by albino strat! 2006-11-13 20:48:21)

it was a great show, my second and most definetly not last....
if anyone can email me a recording or tell me where i can find one it would be greatly appreciated! (did someone already say that?)

anyway, thanks

Over the next week ill try and get it ready, and then ill let you all know where i posted it at.

Hi LevyNagy-I love that first shot with Joe's name under the B.B. King sign.  I just found out through a local blues society that a new B.B. King club is to open near me in Trenton, New Jersey.

LevyNagy wrote:

Any of the recordings would be greatly appreciated. Please post it somewhere. It is my first Bonamassa live show in USA so I would like to own it. I made some good pictures (too bad of the crazy lights but will look better after editing in Photoshop) that night which I can share if you give me/us the recordings. Here are three samples (1 streetview, 2 scene view): http://levynagy.deviantart.com

And I think I saw you joebeacon because I have a picture with a guy with a microfons stand right behind me positioned in front of the scene. You have a tatooed right arm... :-)

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Angela wrote:

Hi LevyNagy-I love that first shot with Joe's name under the B.B. King sign.  I just found out through a local blues society that a new B.B. King club is to open near me in Trenton, New Jersey.

Thank you Angela, good for you to have so many blues artists and especialy big crowded rock&blues&jazz clubs here in USA (we miss them in Europe)!

I really like to make meaningful photographs not just casual snapshots. I enjoyed that evening even if I waited on the street for a considerable amount of time. It definitely worth it! And I can't wait for B.B.King's show at Westbury on thursday. It is a dream of one and a half decade to watch/listen him live. Everybody should doing the same! tongue

I saw you sitting up there in the first row of the raised section.
This was an incredible show and the BBA Superstition was cool
I would love to have this tape as well

14 (edited by LevyNagy 2006-11-18 01:14:54)

As I promised, I posted my pictures for this show on the internet. Here is the address:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/levynagy/s … 380828739/

P.S. Now we have the recording of this concert and some good pictures - that's pretty cool! Thank you Joe Bonamassa for such a great evening to remember!

Hey,
I'm new at this forum thing.
I hear there is a tape available. As I said before I would like to get a copy, but I'm not sure of how to go about it.
Any help?
Thanks!
I  first saw Joe at the IMAC in Feb of '05 and he definitely revised my list of the best ever. I saw the Cream reunion and I thought Joe's show at BB King's on 11/10 blew that concert away. Well Clapton's part anyway. He seamed to phone it in and played with no emotion. Jack and Ginger were great.

16 (edited by Brazman 2006-11-20 14:00:11)

Jane
i know this is a big ask but if i were to send you enough to cover your time, postage and 2 blanks would you consider sending a copy to the UK??
kevin

I went to dimeadozen and they currently have 100,000 users and are not accepting new members. What is the charge for  a cd? How many blanks for yourself would you like?
Is this the recording from joebeacon? He had a great spot and from where I was sitting he was the only person that looked like that they had any recording equipment.
Thanks,
Jim

Hi
I travelled over from Turkey to see Joe at BBs, Amazing performance, if there's a chance to get a copy as a souvenir I would be very grateful.

KEV