Topic: Video on home page

I really like the video of "Miss You, Hate You" on the home page!

Would it be too much trouble to put some videos of other songs on the homepage as well; maybe put them in rotation so you have constantly changing content. If you have to, maybe pull some performance videos  from the first 2 DVD's or maybe there are some filmed music videos that haven't been previously published???? that could be used.

Also, is the format of the website going to change with the release of "You and Me"?........I really hope it takes the theme of the CD cover from "You and Me" if for no other reason than to piss of arm chair critics in Utah.........and the fact that I like and appreciate Melissa's photography.

California here we come! big_smile

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Re: Video on home page

Someone's reading my mind out there...I am a big fan of the "Miss You, Hate You" video and would still love to see it aired on VH1, and/or Music Choice, who does programming for Comcast...  It's an excellent video, the money has already been spent to produce it and there isn't another current one right now that I am aware of and the song is still on Joe's current setlist...  With the Ted Nugent episode airing on the 18th, the "Miss You, Hate You" video would showcase Joe's wide ranged talent in the VH1 arena...My 2 cents- keep the "Miss You, Hate You" video up for now.

Good ideas Jane and Phil and I am also fond of Melissa's photo and still trying to find the perfect spot to hang my signed copy!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

pcornell wrote:

I really like the video of "Miss You, Hate You" on the home page!

Would it be too much trouble to put some videos of other songs on the homepage as well; maybe put them in rotation so you have constantly changing content.

PC

Currently we're working on trying to get  the videos rotating , a couple programming problems we have to get around first......

Well stated Brother Phil!

***   "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..."   ***             Ozzy Osbourne

The video is a really nice feature but to have something in rotation would be really good.  Some interviews of Joe would be nice.  To hear Joe speak about what is going on is always very interesting.  With the U.S. release of "You and Me" coming up in June, something special would be awesome on the home page too.  My 2 cents...

Music is good for the Soul...

Nick,
I noticed the Forum link on the main page directs one to the old forum.

just changed it and added a new clip which was taken ...from a Footage from Holland Talk show as of April 2006 featuring Bridge to Better Days from new album
....check the link
http://www.jbonamassa.com/ymvideo/ymvideo.php.

thats the clearest i could get it before any ....interruptions occur (on my computer it plays without interruption).....

Thank you, Nick (and everyone). tongue

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Love the new video of Bridge to Better Days!!
Scott

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Yes, it's cool! Thanks!

Peace and Love!

Thanks for the NEW VIDEO !! Bridge to Better days.....  can't wait for the US release  !!!

Joe you are gonna hit it big soon.

Dave

love the video clip..love that song...

Bridge...is a great song!  It's nice to put the accented voices with the  faces in the opening interview.  I love the opening lyrics to this song and Mark, you look like one cool cat on the bass with those shades on!!!  How can you describe this song??  Of all the songs on "You and Me" I think I hear the most versatility blended together in this song...a little garage band, some very unique guitar sounds (chords/riffs?), a great guitar solo, superb vocals...this song could be a single because of it's mass appeal.  Anybody with me?  There's not a song on the album, I don't like, so maybe I'm bias...

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

I like this video a lot because it captures Joe at his best- performing live.

That is great Nick, thanks for listening to us!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

Nick, thanks a bunch for adding it here.

The first link that was posted, the last few minutes were cut off.  It was awesome to see all of it!

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX