Re: My 1000th Post

Michael,

Congratualtions on #1,000...I share all of your comments about Joe's recent show at the RAH...It is very strange that I am now speaking about that event in the past tense...Kind of sad too, given all of the anticipation that went into going to the show...Thanks again for all of the work and preparation in putting the Cocoon party together...It was great finally meeting you and the entire Bonabunch...I was very happy for you when Joe, his Mom and Dan and sister and her fiance all showed up...The night created great memories for Sharon and I to savor forever...

The Other Joe B.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...and, I'm feelin good

Michael,congrats on your 1000th posts!!
I waited for your post. With a review of the RAH concert you made it an grand one!
Thanks so much for all the work you did and making the Cocoon gathering a great succes.
Joe's forum was the birthplace of many friendships and your a friend from the beginning.
Meeting in Brussels in the hotel lobby and Marianne on the market was the start of the Bonnabuddy-euro-family.
Looking forward to your funny, crazy, musicfull posts!

Annelies

Congrats. on your 1000 post michael.
Really enjoy reading your posts and little adventures.
Like annelies wrote, met you 2 yrs ago in Brussels and than later on that year having that little (long drive) roadtrip through south UK.
Really had a great time.And lots of fun.Really like to be your bonabuddy wink

Dearest Michael,

Congratulations on your 1000th post.  I've told you before how much I enjoy your posts  It's only fitting that your 1000 should come right after the biggest gig of Joe's career.  It looks like you showed your bonabuddies a trip of a lifetime and I sure wish I could have been there with all of you.  I have no doubt that our paths will cross at one of Joe's shows and I'm looking forward to it.

What you said about Joe pretty much sums it up for me too.  Because of Joe and the people on this forum, I have learned of so many artists that I also listen to now.  I sometimes wonder what I wouid be listening to now if I hadn't walked into that little club in Rhode Island back in July,2006 where I discovered Joe Bonamassa.  Well, enough of that!  I have to save something for my 1000 post... IF I ever make it. wink lol

Take care,

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

hey michael.  you are a cool dude with a uniquely reflective personality.  we are all better for your prescence here.  best reviewer on the site too cool

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCdNsm7gvu8

If wine and pills were hundred dollar bills
I might keep you satisfied

24 (edited by Rocket 2009-05-11 23:58:57)

Michael you are my brother!

ROCK ON AND KEEP THE FAITH

Rocket           "...........Just got back YEStoday (all me troubles were so afar away), got me a pocket full of foreign (ex)change..."
Gimme my hammer, I am off to work immediately (13,000 miles 21.666666666 kilometers later.....) won't kill me cool

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Thanks for every one of those thousand posts Michael !!! I will always include your wild west Joe show review in my top 10!! Such an imagination!! You know I share your passion. Watching you, and the other Bonabuddies in the front row at the RAH warmed my heart...I too am just back to the "real world"....Dazed and confused.
  I really think you should consider Hot August Blues  cool    Thank you for everything!!!!! You're a gem!!! Love Ya!  Cathy

Hear, hear!!!!

Michael, I've been Joe'd too .......  and Forum'd  ...... and beForumfriended beyond my wildest dreams ...... it's something else, isn't it??  how one thing leads to another ......

What a lovely post.  Congratulations.  I am sorry not to have shared this last great night with you, but I certainly hope to meet you one day, as I KNOW there are MANY more great nights ahead, for Joe, and for all of us.

BEST,

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Dearest Michael, your post have always been of the finest quality....it was quite obvious to me that you had to "dummy down" our conversations, just so I could keep up with your Einsteinen brain....you really are one of the kindest people I have EVER had the pleasure of meeting....Deb has already started to map out the "West Coast" visit from any and all that may be coming...open arms always....and none of that counting change like a blind man stuff (Roy lol)....let me get back on topic, congratulations to your bonametal status and being the finest tour guide on the other side of the pond

Your lifetime friend,

Shreddy the freeloader big_smile

I want to thank you Michael for all the effort you put into organising the Cocoon aftershow party. I know you were on the door for quite a time while the rest of us were whooping it up which is above and beyond the call of duty to my mind.

Although we shook hands and posed for some photos I didn't get to talk to you as much as I would have liked. Maybe we'll meet up before a gig sometime.

So congratulations of your new Bonametal status. I expect your house seems pretty big now everyone's gone wink

David

Michael,
Congrats on #1000, my friend. We made it back safely (in spite of missing our connecting flight in Toronto), but
it took me two days to sum up the strength to revisit the forum, knowing that there was a backlog of almost two weeks worth of posts to catch up on.
I knew that your 1000th was waiting to be read and that it would not disappoint.
Well done Sir!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Michael, I knew this day would come. All your posts are just epic, so I knew this one would go even more above and beyond...and it did. I think you should seriously publish a book...like "The Joe Bonamassa Chronicles" or something along those lines. tongue
I'm so happy for you. Congrats on BONAMETAL! Keep posting...you're so insightful. I can't wait for #2000.

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Well dear Michael, that was indeed worth waiting for!

Your 1000th post......a pleasure to read as always and expressing so eloquently the feelings we all share.
Blues Deluxe was my first Joe cd and I remember getting very excited........ I played it over and over too.
Life has not been the same since in the best possible ways.

It's so nice to be a part of this forum family where everybody has such a strong common bond.

Thank you for helping to make May 4th such a memorable occasion, it was truly a night to remember. You are a wonderful ambassador for Joe and his music.

Well, enough of this mushy stuff tongue

Take care Michael...........Tripsy smile

Greetings Michael From The Gap,

Fab 1000th post...master storyteller you are.....you are one of the most fun & loving people on Planet Earth wink and the greatest event planner......there's no one that can top you for entertainment.......your timing is impeccable......will never
forget coming round that building and seeing the Eiffel Tower "exploding"......your timing is impeccable..luv ya lots p.l.j.

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Dude, you lost your asterisk! big_smile

I can't add anything original, all salient points have already been made, so all I can do is express my admiration for those many youtube posts by some weirdo who spells half his name backwards and who apparently has filmed every song that Joe has ever performed - or so it seemed to me at the time!

I was so happy to finally make your real acquaintance last week, Michael. What can I say - you're a diamond. wink

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Congratulations on your Bonametal status, what a great 1000th posting.  It was such a pleasure to meet you at the after show party.   Thanks for all the effort you made to make the party such a success.
Maggie

Hey Michael, a big time congrats on your 1000th post!  Always enjoy reading your reviews and comments...

Music is good for the Soul...