19 (edited by Rocket 2009-05-23 23:00:06)

Re: Royal Albert Hall Programme.....Wanted!!

Amsterhammer wrote:

I found out from Warren today that there still are RAH programs available and being sold by the merchandising stand! I'll be seeing Joe next Saturday and will see how many I can get (or afford!).

Hands up who wants to be considered.

MY 3 HANDS ARE UP!
If you obtain any George, you can send all US brochures to Cathy for shipping savings, and I'll send Cathy money for costs of both your and her shipping all of them out, plus of course paying for the programs themselves.  Larry G, I'll get yours, as I actually was going to get all of the guys to sign and send to you in the first place, that was my plan!!!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

*hand up*

If there was one could come my way I'd die.    big_smile

I'm not selfish though, I'll take my place at the rear of the line.

"I learned to like carrots" - JB

"Schiffer broke a bottle on Morgan's head"

Martin, I did see you note. Rocket, what can I say but a million thank you's !!! You always go above and beyond. That would really have made the not being there a little more bearable !!!  We hopefully will all get a copy one way or another and of course will share if an extra pops up. Thanks everybody,  Larry G

Amsterhammer wrote:

I found out from Warren today that there still are RAH programs available and being sold by the merchandising stand! I'll be seeing Joe next Saturday and will see how many I can get (or afford!).

Hands up who wants to be considered.

My hand is obviously up!! A very kind offer George. Let me know if there's any chance.
Will cover any expense that you incur in the process! Tis just something that needs to be had....I don't have much memorabilia, but this is one for collecting, and remembering!!

"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman."
                                                                                                   Ludwig Van Beethoven

Ok guys, I managed to get five. Two, for Rocket and Larry G, will be included in my next package to Cathy. Two are going to Martin and one to Paul.

I hope I've got that right. If not, please correct me by mail or FB message.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Amsterhammer, Thank you for looking out for us Bonabuddies !!!!  Larry G

Thank you George, you are a star!!! Very much appreciated. cool

"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman."
                                                                                                   Ludwig Van Beethoven

Kisses!

“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Thats twice Goerge has come through for me Carre tickets and this. what a star smile

Enough already guys, I'm blushing here. Hell, what are Bonabuddies for? wink

The mags will probably be in the post tomorrow.

Rocket and LarryG will have to wait a bit longer for theirs. Thanks for the kisses, Rocket - back at ya. lol

RIP Iron Man

Annelies, Martin, Geko and Eva got posted today, Paul will be posted tomorrow, and Cathy's care package with the programs for Rocket and LarryG will go next week.

Phew, job half done. wink

RIP Iron Man

Amsterhammer wrote:

Annelies, Martin, Geko and Eva got posted today, Paul will be posted tomorrow, and Cathy's care package with the programs for Rocket and LarryG will go next week.

Phew, job half done. wink

Nicely done, I might add, my good man, hip hip hooray for George!!!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

The programs for Rocket and LarryG have arrived at Cathy's together with her emergency rations. big_smile I have given her your email address, Rocket. The rest is up to you guys.

We thought we had lost Geko's program as he never received it - well, I got it back today! The German post office said it was undeliverable due to there being no mail box! lol

I await further instructions from Geko. wink

RIP Iron Man

I can see Geko kicking a whole in his right now big_smile

Amsterhammer wrote:

The programs for Rocket and LarryG have arrived at Cathy's together with her emergency rations. big_smile I have given her your email address, Rocket. The rest is up to you guys.

We thought we had lost Geko's program as he never received it - well, I got it back today! The German post office said it was undeliverable due to there being no mail box! lol

I await further instructions from Geko. wink