Topic: Congratulations Patty

Patty,

Just saw that you are the winner of the Joe B. signature LP...Congratulations!...What number did you get?...Thanks for pushing all of those LFNIP CD's...That was quite an accomplishmenst...Enjoy the guitar...It is beautiful...

Bizzer/The Other Joe B.

Re: Congratulations Patty

yessssss...congratulations Patty!!!! I'm going to buy one of those but there are not in italy...damn!!!

JB jr

"but if heartaches were nickels...I'd be the richest fool alive"

3 (edited by pattyluvsjoe 2008-10-01 12:47:37)

Thanks Bizzer ? 

I am thrilled beyond belief........I am getting ready to leave to go see Joe in Council Bluffs, IA tonight!!!  What a perfect day!!!!  My fortune cookie that I got at the Chinese restaurant here in Indianola on September 4th said, "You will soon receive an unusual gift."  When the contest first started I had a dream that I was handing out LFNIP to soldiers overseas.  When I woke up, it was so real that I thought about how I could make that dream come true.  So besides selling CD's to Joe music lover's, I went on a campaign to sell CD's to people that wanted to help send copies of it to servicemen & women.  So I am doubly happy as I have a lot of CD's to send as presents to them.  One of the #1 items they like to receive in care packages is CD's.  So they are happy and Joe gets new fans and exposure, too.   And I was very fortunate that someone did their Christmas shopping with me, too. They know who they are. Well, my buddy Jen will soon be here to pick me up so we can head ,yes, WEST ON 80, to the concert.  With the adrenalin rush I have going right now, I could probably run the whole way there.  Bye for now.

luv ya'

pattyluvsjoe  smile

Thanks Jane & JB JR!  Gotta' run.

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

A big congratulations to you Patty, well deserved!!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

Dear Patty -

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!  cool

I am so glad you won!   Are you going to pick it up tonite, or are you going to use this as a good excuse to go to another show?  I have an extra ticket for Foxboro [don't worry misterlee you are all set].  wink

Hope Rhonda will be there to record this event for posterity!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer, more special person!

Love, Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Congrats, Patty!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

So glad you won Patty - what a wonderful day for you!  Congrats and have fun tonight.
Jaci

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Congratulations Patty.....well deserved!!

They're at home still runnin' for bells
Better San Juan
Than that blue collar hell

Congratulations Patty.  You must be thrilled beyond belief.  What a brilliant idea you came up with in giving to our soldiers and promoting Joe at the same time. 

In addition to seeing Joe play his in Texas, we went by Charlie's Guitar Shop while we were in Dallas where #99 was hanging on the wall.  That is a beautiful guitar.

I am so happy for you. big_smile

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

We are both SO pleased for you Patty!!! Congratulations!! If Cathy wasn't going to win it I can't think of anyone else I'd rather see win it!!

Great promotion, much respect, well done!!

(Apologies for exclamation mark overkill)

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Congrats, Patty!  big_smile

Hi Patty,
I am soooo thrilled for you. It couldn't happen to anyone more deserving. Well done indeed. I hope somebody videos the presentation. It would be great to see the Queen of You Tube accepting her prize on You Tube.

Tripsy big_smile

I am very happy for you Patty smile smile smile

When you get the guitar from Joe don't be shy about giving him a couple of pickin pointers.

Have fun,
Fuzzy

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Jack Loves Patty Loves Joe

14 (edited by Rocket 2008-10-01 14:36:08)

Hmmm...
The guys get dumped by the girls and the girls get the guitars....Life is so on fire!!! lol

I knew she had her MoJoe working when she's been quiet for so long! lol

My approbation to you my dear!

Now Forget all about that macho shiftiness
And learn how to play guitar! Play Guitar!

Rock On & Keep Killing Us Softly,
As You Rock So Hard,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Well done Patty. smile We want to see a photo of you holding it!

MoJoe, I love it Rocket!

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

WOW Great news Patty. Congrats from cold and rainy Pittsburgh. I was so hoping one of the "good guys" would win.  Do you go on stage tonight to be presented the guitar in front of thousands?   What a great idea. Well deserved.

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

Patty, you GO girl!!!  Congratulations on your well deserved win.

Barbara wink

Patty..I'm SO happy for you. Thanks for giving me a smile..now on to that show. Much love!!!    Cathy