Topic: Multiple Amp Rig

Hi,

I'm running a Budda Superdrive 80 and a Silver Jubilee into a stereo Marshall 4x12 and I'm using a whirlwind selector box to switch between them. The issue, is that the amps are out of phase and I see so many ways of reversing the phase online that I can't decide which is the best course of action. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ewan.

Re: Multiple Amp Rig

one question is.. your 4x12.. is it baffled inside?

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

I have a 'Big Shot' ABY, it has a phase reversing switch built in, I like it a lot.

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How Iā€™d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Rusty wrote:

I have a 'Big Shot' ABY, it has a phase reversing switch built in, I like it a lot.

+1

JB shows: Newcastle 2015, Hammersmith nights 3&4 2015, Calling Festival 2014, Newcastle 2012, Bridlington 2010
Guitars: Gibson Custom Shop Les Pauls; Skinnerburst #018 (Aged), Texas Burst (Heavy Aged), Fender Custom Shop Strat '63 Relic
Amps: Mini Jubilee Head, Carol-Ann Satin

Thanks for the responses guys. I know of quite a few switchers with phase reversal switches, I was basically hoping for solutions that would work with my current switcher, if possible smile.

Thanks,

Ewan.

If you don't need to switch the polarity back and forth, just modify a speaker cable to switch + and - on one end.   

Mark it with red tape so you know which one it is.

Polarity vs phase reference, since out of phase in this context probably really means reversed polarity: http://www.prosoundweb.com/article/pola ā€¦ explained/