Topic: Lithographs and meet and greet

Hi,

Has anyone outside the US, or better yet, in Finland, bought one of those JB litographs which comes with two tickets and a Meet and Greet pass for a show of one's choice? The reason I am asking is the simple fact that JB only comes visit Finland every two or three years,so I would like to know how long the Meet and Greet option for each lihograph is valid.

If I bought one today, would it be valid two years from now (which I reckon is when he will next come to visit Helsinki since it was only last fall that he gave a concert here).

I do know not all venues allow for Meet and Greet, but that aside, would the pass be valid for it?

After all, $599 is a lot of money so I would like to know I would one day be able to get my money's worth without having to travel overseas for a gig.

Re: Lithographs and meet and greet

bonafidemassa wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone outside the US, or better yet, in Finland, bought one of those JB litographs which comes with two tickets and a Meet and Greet pass for a show of one's choice? The reason I am asking is the simple fact that JB only comes visit Finland every two or three years,so I would like to know how long the Meet and Greet option for each lihograph is valid.

If I bought one today, would it be valid two years from now (which I reckon is when he will next come to visit Helsinki since it was only last fall that he gave a concert here).

I do know not all venues allow for Meet and Greet, but that aside, would the pass be valid for it?

After all, $599 is a lot of money so I would like to know I would one day be able to get my money's worth without having to travel overseas for a gig.

I would think they would be valid but I strongly suggest you contact JR adventures and ask them directly

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

bonafidemassa wrote:

Hi,

I've cashed in a few. As far as I know, the credits are only good for normal tour shows. i.e. the coming Tribute shows would not be included. I tried once to use one for the Red Rocks show and that was disallowed. Check with the office to make sure.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Thanks for the replies. This from Tamara: "The Meet & Greet passes / Concert Tickets included with the Lithograph do  not expire and are valid worldwide."

Hell they better be good for ever as I still have 6 to go and it seems as JB comes to Chicago every couple of years. I know I know he comes close but I don't travel anymore smile