Topic: Providence Show tonight?

Hi All
Anyone heading to Providence tonight?
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

2 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2016-05-21 10:08:00)

Re: Providence Show tonight?

I won't be there. sad ... enjoy!!

Just wanted to chime in ... sound was great in AC last night ... it was a big wide - one level venue (a big, big movie theatre type room) .. but the sound was dialed in I thought.

Joe did joke he's battling through the Zika virus ... (heaven forbid) ... but he still brought it. 

He's had a heavy string of dates in the Tour's closing ... so best wishes to Joe ... and thanks once again for coming to the area.

(When u see him tonight, please tell him thanks ... the Electricfied Bonabaptised seated next to me (they did see his acoustic show in Easton, PA back in Jan.) ... left with their jaws dropped ... naturally.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

I won't be there. sad ... enjoy!!

Just wanted to chime in ... sound was great in AC last night ... it was a big wide - one level venue (a big, big movie theatre type room) .. but the sound was dialed in I thought.

Joe did joke he's battling through the Zika virus ... (heaven forbid) ... but he still brought it. 

He's had a heavy string of dates in the Tour's closing ... so best wishes to Joe ... and thanks once again for coming to the area.

(When u see him tonight, please tell him thanks ... the Electricfied Bonabaptised seated next to me (they did see his acoustic show in Easton, PA back in Jan.) ... left with their jaws dropped ... naturally.

Hey how are you?
I will cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

4 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2016-05-21 16:50:07)

cindyron wrote:

Hey how are you?
I will cheers Ron

Doing well thank you ... hope ur way as well ... still in my Post Joe Show Glow ... got home last night at 1:30 ... turned on tv ... RAH was on MTV Live ... not a bad night cap.

Enjoy! ... I'll look for you in the crowd photo.

(I was sitting all the way stage left (row 1) and could see Mike H all night ... when Joe was getting everyone on their feet at the end ...  figured I would hold up my License Plate ... to mark the show in NJ in the picture ... at best .. I figured a small yellow glow in picture (reflective plate).  No "at best" for me ... I'm just out of frame. big_smile  Paulie Cerra pointed and nodded from his spot ... good enough. smile )

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Great show, of course. Took this shot which I'm calling "Where's Wal-Joe?"

https://flic.kr/p/GvQiBg

2009 Orlando+Miami 2010 Stockholm+Hollywood 2011 Boston+Providence 2012 Vienna 2013 Boston 2014 Providence 2016 Providence 2017 Boston 2018 Boston 2019 Boston

Also got the poster which is up on my wall now. Yay!

http://i.imgur.com/C8HiyR0.jpg

2009 Orlando+Miami 2010 Stockholm+Hollywood 2011 Boston+Providence 2012 Vienna 2013 Boston 2014 Providence 2016 Providence 2017 Boston 2018 Boston 2019 Boston

ssan wrote:

Also got the poster which is up on my wall now. Yay!

http://i.imgur.com/C8HiyR0.jpg

Nice snag! big_smile

Rock ON & Keep The That's How You Do It Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”