Topic: Where is everyone?

Past few months not much activity. Where is everyone?

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Where is everyone?

Not sure what you mean there have been a lot of posts here about the new album and BCC ?

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

well that was weird  i logged out accidentally last time then longed in and it has looked strange in the forum. Red then back to normal my posts appearing then disappearing what is going on.
I think this is why I thought no one was on that much. Maybe it has something to do with any work they are doing on the page? Not sure but drove me nuts

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

well that was weird  i logged out accidentally last time then longed in and it has looked strange in the forum. Red then back to normal my posts appearing then disappearing what is going on.
I think this is why I thought no one was on that much. Maybe it has something to do with any work they are doing on the page? Not sure but drove me nuts

Don't you mean "more"  nuts Ron!!(lol)

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017

Kind of noticed that as well...Hmmm

Murfdog

HERE!!!!

Yeah It's been kinda slow

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Does anyone going to the Reno show want to meet up beforehand to celebrate?  I'll be staying across the street from the venue at the Eldorado.  Would love to meet other fans!  This will be my 8th Joe show!

OMG, we ar here for the Reno show staying at the Eldorado!  I wish I saw your post earlier!  We just left the Brew Brothers!  We'll be around tomorrow but going over early because we have a meet & greet.

It seems like this forum has been losing steam for a long while. What started as a grass roots movement to support and promote JB as an up and coming monster talent, has grown well beyond that. Lets face it…things change. I wonder how relevant this site is in the grand scheme of things. Not trying to be a nay sayer…just thinking out loud.

“You’ve gotta riff like your mojo’s magic…
Let your fingers fly like lightning unleashed…
Make your notes scream with the unbridled passion of a soul on fire…
And boogie like the Thunder of the Gods!”  LP 1974

limbop wrote:

It seems like this forum has been losing steam for a long while. What started as a grass roots movement to support and promote JB as an up and coming monster talent, has grown well beyond that. Lets face it…things change. I wonder how relevant this site is in the grand scheme of things. Not trying to be a nay sayer…just thinking out loud.

People come and go.There have been members here who posted like crazy for a couple years and then vanish.
Maybe it's is that Joe has moved on from the completely  unknown so now the mystique has faded.
I am not sure the forum is linked to Joe building a fan base anymore.
But I think that any artist has an asset in a strong fan following.
I really believe that this place is really more for us fans to stay connected.I love to stay tuned to all thing Bomamassa as well as the other artist section.
I am sure there is a group into the gear sectionals their thing.

I do hope that the forum stays strong.Joe does so many different things it helps as there is enough to chat about throughout the year.
There are so many great people who frequent here I hope we all have enough incentive to keep it going.
There has always been a great sense of community here.
I peeked in this forum many years ago to realize my passion for Joes music was held by others.To a great relief I found out that maybe I wasn't crazy after all!That there were others even more bitten by the Joe big than me lol
To me Facebook or Twitter can't compete with this forum
I guess only time will tell.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

As an oldie (61) I don't do facebook, twitter or instagram or any other of those types of social media. This and MX5 forum are the only two I visit. Long may that continue. How can't it with the likes of Natasha constantly keeping us in touch with the live concerts so brilliantly. I still learn loads on here from both sides of the pond. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

This forum is my one and only way of connecting will fellow Bona-fans, since I don't do Facebook, Instagram, etc. Things get busy in our lives from time to time, but the lulls in activity here are always only temporary, thank goodness.

For my own part, I'm looking forward to posting about my experience at Joe's show tonight at the Holland Performing Arts Center in Omaha!  big_smile

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Shredit wrote:

HERE!!!!

Dave's not here...

Dave's here???!!! Awright!!! big_smile

Hope all is swell. cool

Rock ON & Keep Dat Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Coach305 wrote:

This forum is my one and only way of connecting will fellow Bona-fans, since I don't do Facebook, Instagram, etc. Things get busy in our lives from time to time, but the lulls in activity here are always only temporary, thank goodness.

For my own part, I'm looking forward to posting about my experience at Joe's show tonight at the Holland Performing Arts Center in Omaha!  big_smile

Yippee!!!  Looking forward to not righting and doin' some good clean fun reading... cool

Let me know if the guys have their joints oiled up at this stage of the tour... smile

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

16 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2016-05-04 16:31:51)

Enjoy Coach!! smile

Everyone will be here tomorrow ... looking forward to your post show thoughts!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Actually compared to other forums this one is alive and well. Face Book has definitely taken a toll on a lot of other things. It's a credit to those of you who have kept it going all these years.

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017

18 (edited by DougH 2016-05-05 09:25:43)

actually I don't think this forum is anywhere near as active as it was a couple of years ago.
Joe does like a show every other day and we'd have plenty of people posting on each show he did along the way of a tour.

we don't get anywhere near that activity as before.
but we also don't have Joe here very often as well. at one time Joe used to post a lot or comment or talk his gear.
he's got Periscope running now for what he'd do with the forum.
even Periscope has over taken the :" The Pickup Radio Show" as well.
the Pickup was a great insight to the guitar nerdiness, but we don't have any more of those coming either for some time to come.

only the web master can tell us for sure, but I think over all the posts here are way down.

(BTW.. 18 days to my Joe show in Binghamton; with my wife who will be a 'Bonavirgin' hope its not too loud for her)

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)